Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

UEFA licenced coaches

It is like saying that Andy Sinton is the most signifcant England international of the last 25 years.

Wasnt he!!!?

Na, id say its gotta be the "legend" Carlton Palmer

Keith Curle for me chaps!

Doog Is King - Yes, this is the extract for ease of members reference, it says it all really doesn't it:

'Nigeria have been looking to England to find a manager to replace Berti Vogts, dumped 13 months into a four-year contract after the African Cup of Nations. But, rather than Steve McClaren, they identified Clement Temile, head coach of lowly Kentish Town, as a candidate for the hot seat. Temile, a former African Player of the Year, did not get the job but has led the North London side to the brink of promotion from the Molten Spartan South Midlands Football League Division One - probably a greater success than any Vogts had with Nigeria or Scotland. “I am not ready,” Temile said. “I want to gain more experience. I know my Country - if you're not prepared, they can mess you up.” '

Yet on Wiki which must carry at least as much credibility as The Mirror:-

"Contrary to a report in an English newspaper, Temile was not offered the job of Nigeria manager. In April 2008 according to Chairman of NFA Technical Committee, Chief Taiwo Ogunjobi, Temile was never approached to take over the vacant position of the Nigerian National side."

Loosely - It's strange that this is your first appearance on the Forum for about a week. Of course Clement was approached by the Nigerian FA, he had a number of meetings with them in March 2008 following Bertie Vogts unceremonious departure

Been on my travels Rhodesly, didn't know I needed an absence slip from you tw&t.

Well the Chairman of the NFA Technical Committee says not so hate to break it to you but his word carries more weight then yours doesn't it. That's the official line not your unofficial heard it from "a reliable source" ..... line...

Anyway, been reading up on this supposed legend of Nigerian Football and perhaps you can clarify something for us all. Is it true as so many of my Google searches "lit up like a Christmas Tree" that Clement "The Tool" Temile abandoned a three year old son in Israel without making any official provisions for his care and never contributed a penny piece to his support and development?

That's what Google says anyway. Do you support this method of parenting?

Edited by Loose

Loosely - I assume you have been scouring the internet this morning in order to try and dish the dirt on Clement Temile and happened across the Daily Mirror article 'The Lost Boy' and the article from 'When Saturday Comes' magazine (see below). For your information Clement made good provision for his son Toto when he left Israel and the so called lost boy couldn't have been better looked after by an Israeli lady called Orit Tamuz:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/tm_headline=the-lost-boy&method=full&objectid=18801880&siteid=115875-name_page.html

http://www.wsc.co.uk/content/view/191/29/

FFS, this has been gone over so many times. Thread closed.