Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

UEFA licenced coaches

We only have Rhodes' word for it that these two guys actually do have UEFA " A " licences. I personally believe that one of them never actually completed the course, and that both of them would require work permits in order to "ply their trade" for payment in this country.

MAYBE THEY WERE UEFA 'A'FRICAN LICENCES coffee%20(2).gif

Keeps - I vaguely remember you met Clement Temile some three years ago when I think I introduced you to him at the Copthall Stadium, have you ever washed your right hand since

Keeps - I vaguely remember you met Clement Temile some three years ago when I think I introduced you to him at the Copthall Stadium, have you ever washed your right hand since

You need to see a Doctor...........coffee%20(2).gif

Keeps - Why do you say that, wasn't it an honour for you then to meet the so called 'great one', arguably the best Nigerian footballer of all time

Keeps - Why do you say that, wasn't it an honour for you then to meet the so called 'great one', arguably the best Nigerian footballer of all time

Have you made an appointment yet.............im sure there is a cure for you coffee%20(2).gif

arguably the best Nigerian footballer of all time

arguably yes.....actually no. Incidentally where is Toto Tamaz plying his trade these days?

Have you made an appointment yet.............im sure there is a cure for you coffee%20(2).gif

I really dont think so........

Incidentally where is Toto Tamaz plying his trade these days?

LATO - How long have you got, he's at Hapoel Tel Aviv at the moment pulling up trees

LATO - How long have you got, he's at Hapoel Tel Aviv at the moment pulling up trees

Why did he have to quit football?

409.gif

Sjj2112 - I wasn't aware that he had, April Fools Day isn't until Friday week

Sjj2112 - I wasn't aware that he had, April Fools Day isn't until Friday week

Sjj2112 - don't forget that Rhodes doesn't do irony (or ironing for that matter!)

with respect the Israeli league is not quite the big arena you claim he should have been playing in a few years back...still I guess there is still time for him. Nice sidestep on the Clement Temile being the best Nigerian footballer of all time point though.

LATO - What sidestep, don't you agree that Clement was the best Nigerian footballer of all time then, Jay Jay Okocha included

LATO - What sidestep, don't you agree that Clement was the best Nigerian footballer of all time then, Jay Jay Okocha included

Answer me this question honestly (if that is ever possible with you):

Had you ever heard of Clement Temile before you encountered him at Haringey?

<br />
<br />LATO - What sidestep, don't you agree that Clement was the best Nigerian footballer of all time then, Jay Jay Okocha included<br />
<br /><br />Answer me this question honestly (if that is ever possible with  you):<br /><br />Had you ever heard of Clement Temile before you encountered him at Haringey? <br /><br /><br /><br />
<br /><br /><br />

Horace, don't be so naiive. Everyone knows the young fanatical Clifford had pictures of Clement Temile on his bedroom wall, next to his posters of Agnetha from Abba. I did catch this interesting website though & there was no mention of the great man !

http://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-522.0.html

<br />
<br />LATO - What sidestep, don't you agree that Clement was the best Nigerian footballer of all time then, Jay Jay Okocha included<br />
<br /><br />Answer me this question honestly (if that is ever possible with you):<br /><br />Had you ever heard of Clement Temile before you encountered him at Haringey? <br /><br /><br /><br />
<br /><br /><br />

Horace, don't be so naiive. Everyone knows the young fanatical Clifford had pictures of Clement Temile on his bedroom wall, next to his posters of Agnetha from Abba. I did catch this interesting website though & there was no mention of the great man !

http://www.nairaland...opic-522.0.html

LOL

Fortunately this link is from the time before Rhodes had "discovered" Clement, so it is not contaminated by his attempts to pass himself off as a Nigerian who adores Clement! (as he has done on other forums)

The silence will be deafening from the man. From my own researches it seems that Clement only played briefly for Nigeria, as a teenager.

Edited by Horace

There was also no mention of Efan Ekoku or as Norwich fans used to call him Effing Ekoku !!! Lol

There was also no mention of Efan Ekoku or as Norwich fans used to call him Effing Ekoku !!! Lol

What about former Billericay Town & Southend Utd's Dominic Iorfa, aka the Lion of Lagos? I knew him well, played 21 times for Nigeria.

Once got sent of for Aylesbury Utd before he had even got on the pitch. He was a sub and had a row with the Lino.

Edited by Hookey