Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fleet shop

Originally Posted By: Harry J Allstars
That won't happen.

Are you sure?
They have lost the Shop, any shares Trust members own are now(virtually)worthless, they have no say in running the Club, what is the point in carrying on?
I hope you are right and they don't quit, because I want to think they might step in when/if MyFC folds. Then again, they will have no say in a rescue plan................That may have already been decided!

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1
Originally Posted By: Harry J Allstars
That won't happen.

Are you sure?
They have lost the Shop, any shares Trust members own are now(virtually)worthless, they have no say in running the Club, what is the point in carrying on?

You seem to have answered your own question in your next paragraph:

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1
I hope you are right and they don't quit, because I want to think they might step in when/if MyFC folds.

In addition, some Trust duties, such as official away travel, remain unaffected.

There were Nike people in there on Saturday Busta.

I missed my annual bit of bartering with Jimmy who as always, would have persuaded me to get an XL shirt as 'it fits over jumpers for cold matches'.

The shop looked poor from my point of view. I have only been in the club shops of two other places recently, Daggers and York.

York in particular was what we should be aiming for. They have a Nike kit but there was a lot of other non Nike stuff in there as well.

Allstars bought a pin badge in fact. Their shop was a nice size which is something we suffer from.

Bring back Micky Hills!

Thanks for your answer guys. My G/F popped in there on Saturday it was very busy and uncomfortable so she left.Is it not possible to approach Nike and ask them to supply us with a larger place so that we can display a larger amount of there goods in far more elaborate and stylish manner.