Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

fixtures out

Nette

Originally Posted By: and1inthetree
i've slung the fixtures onto an excel spreadsheet so you can export it to your outlook calendar. can't attach .xls files to this message, so if anyone wants it, pm me your email addy and i'll send it over to you.

a zip file should work

The Ricay away and Margate home matches in January are the wrong way around.

Though it has only been a couple of months since the end of the season I've had so many league tables floating around my head* I've forgotten how the other Ryman teams did last season. Who are the likely candidates to push for promotion?

As for Heybridge away, the more time the merrier I say as I get a home cooked meal on those days. smile

(*Fortunately there's plenty of space)

Originally Posted By: Little Miss Urchin
Who are the likely candidates to push for promotion?

I reckon Sutton Utd for the title. Have made some good signings.

Dartford and Dover get good attendances and made some good purchases so will be up there. Maidstone are potential dark horses.

Then there's Ricay and yourselves. It's very open this year and quite a few teams will be reckoning they have a good chance of promotion.