Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

fixtures out

Nette

Shame our game at the Lane is on a Tuesday. Still should get a decent crowd though.

Originally Posted By: Serious Sid
Edited the list to show our fixtures only

http://www.afchornchurch.com/2008/AFCHFixtures2008-09.pdf

Apologies if the website is a bit slow to update but Sid's off on hols tomorrow drinkies. Will have access to a dial-up connection so will try to limp along. chat

well try harder and make sure its all done before you go away and keep away from those bloody lap dancing clubs...you'll get caught....grin

happy hols sidders...drinkies

Shall keep in touch. Am gutted to miss the Welling game but will be hoping we will show them how far we have come in the past two seasons. Not sure if there are any lap dancing establishments in Yorkshire but will keep my fingers crossed. biglaugh

My edited list missed our game on Monday 25th August at Heybridge but have now added it so anyone who printed off the list needs to do it again.

It will all be on the website in a mo anyway. chat

call me a whinger but i like big local derbies on bank holidays

the closet club to us is Dartford but they get harlow who are 30 odd miles away from them and we get heybridge who are 30 odd miles away,hardly local

Us to dartford is maximum 12 miles if that

Plus canvey & dartford away on a tuesday night when both games if played on a saturday would increase the gate size of both clubs.

But saying that,happy to get ramsgate & margate away early on saturdays while the weather is still nice(ish)

Beano anyone???

Looking forward to either Canvey or Dartford over christmas and easter and get bloody harlow. Seems to be a bit of let down, what with Leyton last year, after the two great games against Canvey three years ago.

i've slung the fixtures onto an excel spreadsheet so you can export it to your outlook calendar. can't attach .xls files to this message, so if anyone wants it, pm me your email addy and i'll send it over to you.