Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Barton Rovers 1 Enfield Town 0

Both teams for me failed to get out of first gear. Rudi is fighting for his place, Rio Anderton will impress one day I'm sure (before Christmas please). A lot of first touch was poor. Shaun Reece again impressed me. Midfield apart from Rudi was for me poor. Forwards without Ricci looked lost. Luke out of position looked like a duck out of water after last week tour de force.

Eric Pudaloff was made to work to keep the scoreline respectable, very reminiscent of watching Chopper at his best. Pitch was rough and had some wicked bounces. Eric went walkabout once in the first half and forced Ojelabi to clear off the line. Second half the goal was his fault for coming way out of his area leaving a simple maradonna special to guide the ball to foot and into net from nothing. Ref gave it!

On todays performance there is a lot still to work on here including bring in some of those who played at St Ives today. players.

NB Gary Fitzgerald at Barton played former Irish international and premiership player, Liam George (who played today in the 7 shirt).

I honestly do no know which game you was watching! because we definitly wasn't watching the same game!

I thought Shaun Reece was a disgrace! He couldn't head a ball straight! He's passing was poor too!

Yes we still have a lot to work on but just remember it is a completely new team! So give it a chance.

I thought going forward we was a little lost. The only way we looked dangerous was when Mitch got on the ball and we struggled to find him. I think he is going to be our best signing of the season. He's touch on the ball is a different level above others and together with Ricci could be a lethal partnership if worked on!

I also thought our defence were poor. Everytime a long ball is played forward, it looks like we struggle to deal with it. O well, this is what pre season is for! Roll on the season, I still have good vibes!

Originally Posted By: Abu Dhabi
Both teams for me failed to get out of first gear. Rudi is fighting for his place, Rio Anderton will impress one day I'm sure (before Christmas please). A lot of first touch was poor. Shaun Reece again impressed me. Midfield apart from Rudi was for me poor. Forwards without Ricci looked lost. Luke out of position looked like a duck out of water after last week tour de force.

Eric Pudaloff was made to work to keep the scoreline respectable, very reminiscent of watching Chopper at his best. Pitch was rough and had some wicked bounces. Eric went walkabout once in the first half and forced Ojelabi to clear off the line. Second half the goal was his fault for coming way out of his area leaving a simple maradonna special to guide the ball to foot and into net from nothing. Ref gave it!

On todays performance there is a lot still to work on here including bring in some of those who played at St Ives today. players.

NB Gary Fitzgerald at Barton played former Irish international and premiership player, Liam George (who played today in the 7 shirt).
applause applause grin applause applause

When the season starts all the ETFC Fans have to really get behind the players, encouraging, supporting and being on their side when the chips are down (if they get down) the culture in our culture is to find faults, all i'd say is, finding faults is easy you would never have to look too far, the trick is to get the positives out in abundance. At the end of the day, results will determine how good our new team is