Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Manger

enfiled1888

Its Plain to see that our managers and some or the players are not up for the job. We must act now ! I saw Danny Honeyball at the game with his brother Scott . We must go with someone like Danny who knows the league. I do have a few names i would like to be manager . So if the board are reading this please do something adout this A.S.A.P.

My List:

Danny Honeyball

Eddie McCluskey

Terry Back

Peter Taylor

George Borg

Gary Abbott.

Originally Posted By: enfiled1888
Its Plain to see that our managers and some or the players are not up for the job. We must act now ! I saw Danny Honeyball at the game with his brother Scott . We must go with someone like Danny who knows the league. I do have a few names i would like to be manager . So if the board are reading this please do something adout this A.S.A.P.
My List:
Danny Honeyball
Eddie McCluskey
Terry Back
Peter Taylor
George Borg
Gary Abbott.

1888 Your first post !!

Thanks for the funny posting - best of the day so far :-

Early days, but -
Danny Honeyball - why him ?
Eddie McCluskey - good short term option.
Terry Back - Why?
Peter Taylor - Why would he leave Football League for a Ryman team ?
George Borg - You are dreaming !!
Gary Abbott - Why move from Sittingbourne.

Oh, and the biggest question of course ....
- how on earth do we pay for any of these guys and why would they want to go to Town ?

Answers on the back of a postage stamp !!

My List:
Danny Honeyball
Eddie McCluskey
Terry Back
Peter Taylor
George Borg
Gary Abbott.

Sorry, but your being ridiculous and extreme with your comments, calm down. We do not need the managers to be under anymore pressure than they already are. Time will sort things out.

However, the board need to be discussing what the next decision making will be should things not improve, its not even September yet, your acting worse than the Newcasltle Geordies when big Sam took over.

Forget the spell check...given his demands, enfiled might be right!

Enfiled

En*filed"\, p. a. [F. enfiler to pierce, thread.] (Her.) Having some object, as the head of a man or beast, impaled upon it; as, a sword which is said to be "enfiled of" the thing which it pierces.

Originally Posted By: The Invisible Man
I can't see them ask for much money .

Err, Peter Taylor??? Is there another one - Peter Taylor the greengrocer from Ponders End, perhaps?

We couldn't even afford the other names you suggest!

And why not Peter Taylor. I can just see him jacking in his full time job at Wycombe to come and work for us on a part time basis. Hold on, I've got his mobile number, I'll just give him a ring now. I'm sure he can be here for Saturday.

I still say to everyone to keep things dignified and constructive cos we are not gonna turn things round by slagging off our managers, we might stand half a chance of a few points by encouraging/supporting them however difficult you guys find that to do.

The board are supporters too, however, they are also there to be cheaply shot at, in my view. So i'm sure they are thinking along the same lines as ourselves but have to be diplomatic and SUPPORTIVE.