Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

REM Tickets for sale for Saturday 30th August

Greg Dyke - That's a sickener, Not The Real Steve West would have probably let you have them for

Well Not The Real Steve West isn't happy, he's still left holding the two tickets so your post comes across as selfish sounding

Do we know whether Not The Real Steve West managed to get rid of the REM tickets, I hope so.

Greg Dyke - I wouldn't be surprised if Not The Real Steve West thinks you let him down a bit if he was left with the tickets, afterall you could have tried to get a refund for the ones you bought only the day before and then purchased his saving you about

I could have done, but I didnt.

I suppose that makes me a very bad man, and I will have to live with this error of judgement for the rest of my days, or until the next time REM are in town. duck

I hope "Not the Real Steve West" can be gracious enough to accept my humble apologies.

I will also tender my resignation from the "Not the Real Steve West" fan club with immediate effect

snow

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
I am sure he would, however, I acted yesterday, my mate has his tickets, and everyone is happy. duck

Like I said you came across as a little selfish by stating that 'everyone was happy' as Not The Real Steve West was still left holding the unwanted tickets

Thanks for sheepishly holding your hands up even if it's probably no consolation to Not The Real Steve West

Staines Rebel - I like REM but I'm not a fan of large stadium gigs, anyway we still don't know whether Not The Real Steve West was able to offload the tickets, hopefully he did.

I've come across worse, did your friends enjoy the concert on Saturday out of interest