Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FA Cup Preliminary Round Games

Originally Posted By: Horace
Originally Posted By: Rhodes
What's wrong with everyone, I blame HTFCew amd Horace who always used to set the scene for us:

when Uncle Urchin stops deleting posts he doesn't like, I might come back!

wise up horace...I have no moderating powers and have never deleted anything...except the sponsorship you asked me to arrange for you after you slagged me off on here....I deleted that from your end and moved it to the new black and gold....thats two they have now for next season...grin

i did congratulate the mighty chicks on the draw on the ccl forum, rhodes, steves got that right, I didnt think id gloat on chathams "area" on account i didnt go to the game so only know 2-2, and there may be a few burley dockers in the bar Tuesday sniffing for me if I did.

A draw is excellent but a decent crowd Tuesday would be great for the club and a win

priceless. Waiting to see who played when the dorking website publishes.

All the results from today's FA Cup Preliminary Round games where one in particular stands out, Croydon Athletic 3 Wellingborough Town 1:

http://www.thefa.com/TheFACup/TheFACup/Results/

I went to see Concord beat Kingsbury 2-0. I thought The Tigers actually look a good side although Concord's extra quality proved to be too much for them in the last 30mins. It was nice to see sjj2112 there but Kingsbury's recently elected No.1 fan missed the game which was a shame as I was hoping to have a quiet chat with him !!!

Originally Posted By: bosman08

1 1 Harefield United v Saffron Walden Town

I understand that Saffron Walden Town beat Harefield United 2-0 in the replay this evening

Well you were misinformed there Bosman. Saffron Walden were well worth their win. Harefield I think had a bad day & their night was summed up when their keeper & no.8 got involved with some verbals with the home fans.