Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Middlesex County Premier League

Truth Teller

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Today's scores on the doors, a superb win for Bethnal Green United:

Premier Division
3 4 FC Deportivo Galicia v Bethnal Green United

4 1 Hayes Gate v Marsh Rangers

3 0 Hayes United v Willesden Constantine

1 5 Kodak (Harrow) v Bedfont Sports

4 1 Newham Borough ( SECP ) v Broadfields United

5 0 Park View v Southall

Rhodes, it's not really a superb win for Bethnal; looking at past performances/league tables, Deportivo are s**te!! Bethnal should've spanked them; looking forward to seeing the match report.

Originally Posted By: TRB
Originally Posted By: Truth Teller
But I AM having fun! People should stop taking themselves and me so seriously! I'm here to debate the merits (or not) of the league, but it's turned into a personal slanging match (which I have no issue with!).
I'm done playing with the GAFFA and from now on will only make thought provoking, constructive, but possibly controversial posts.

First one: Bethnal Green will win NOTHING this year
Second: Park View are not the team to beat
Third: Gymkhana will be in the top 3

Who's your bet to finish top TT?

TRB, now that I see my mate is at Bedfont, I reckon they'll finish top, even though he's worse than me at football and couldn't kick a beach ball! As a natural rugby player, he will hurt people and put himself about.
Going on previous and this seasons form, I'll give Park View 2nd spot and Gymkhana 3rd. Not sure after that, but I reckon Deportivo and Marsh will, as per usual, bring up the rear!!

Justine, before you address me please for the love of god learn to grasp the basics of the English language! That post was the longest and most unconstructive sentence I've ever read. Have you ever heard of a full stop? I know Tower Hamlets has a MAJOR problem with illiteratecy, but Jesus, you're taking the p*ss there son!! You're supposed to be a man of responsibility, yet you're on here spouting nonsense in some language that you've just made up!! Great role model mate. Do you actually think before you type or do you just close your eyes and throw letters at the screen?

And you're right, I was abused as a child. I was locked in the cupboard under the stairs for 18 hours a day, with nothing but broken rolling stones records and a one eyed teddy bear for company. I didn't learn to walk until I was 15 and even then I could only walk backwards. It wasn't until I first went to Befnal green that I learned how to run forwards. Instincts told me to get the f**k out of that s**t hole as quickly as possible. Ever since that day, I've never looked back! Thank you so much for your kind words and offer of support, but i'll decline. Before he hung himself my daddy said to me "Don't ever trust a man from befnal green. Not only is he probably illiterate, but he probably lives in a council house with 25 other members of his family". Yes, he was a [****!!****], but those words will go with me to my grave!

as you said you was ABUSED

locked in a Cupboard what a Bastaard your Father was you poor fecker.

and last but not least its better living with 25 members of my very friendly and loving family than living with your Father

1 5 Kodak (Harrow) v Bedfont Sports

I see there is a comprehensive report of this game on Bedfont Sports Website:

http://www.bedfontsportsclub.co.uk/matchdetails.asp?mid=633

Originally Posted By: Bethnal Green Utd FC
Justine, before you address me please for the love of god learn to grasp the basics of the English language! That post was the longest and most unconstructive sentence I've ever read. Have you ever heard of a full stop? I know Tower Hamlets has a MAJOR problem with illiteratecy, but Jesus, you're taking the p*ss there son!! You're supposed to be a man of responsibility, yet you're on here spouting nonsense in some language that you've just made up!! Great role model mate. Do you actually think before you type or do you just close your eyes and throw letters at the screen?

And you're right, I was abused as a child. I was locked in the cupboard under the stairs for 18 hours a day, with nothing but broken rolling stones records and a one eyed teddy bear for company. I didn't learn to walk until I was 15 and even then I could only walk backwards. It wasn't until I first went to Befnal green that I learned how to run forwards. Instincts told me to get the f**k out of that s**t hole as quickly as possible. Ever since that day, I've never looked back! Thank you so much for your kind words and offer of support, but i'll decline. Before he hung himself my daddy said to me "Don't ever trust a man from befnal green. Not only is he probably illiterate, but he probably lives in a council house with 25 other members of his family". Yes, he was a [****!!****], but those words will go with me to my grave!

as you said you was ABUSED

locked in a Cupboard what a Bastaard your Father was you poor fecker.

and last but not least its better living with 25 members of my very friendly and loving family than living with your Father

???????????????????????????????????
Looks like someone doesn't quite know how to use his Fisher Price "My First Computer".

Truth Teller - Yes, some interesting looking fixtures today, I will be attending Park View v Bethnal Green United later as the game is a stones throw from my home so if you come on after 6.00 my report should be up, it will be interesting to see first hand how good Park View really are:

Bedfont Sports v Willesden Constantine

Hayes United v Hayes Gate

Indian Gymkhana v Newham Borough (SECP)

Marsh Rangers v FC Deportivo Galicia

Park View v Bethnal Green United

Southall v Broadfields United

Truth Teller - I thought you had gone to Tesco's or Sainsbury's as you said you couldn't make it to a game today. Firstly, as I say, it will be more than interesting to see what Park View are like later on particularly in the light of Bethnal Green's excellent away form and their hard fought 4-3 win at FC Depotivo Galicia last week. Secondly Bedfont did not 'systematically dismantle' Bethnal Green on the opening day of the campaign, the 5-2 scoreline was largely down to the incompetent Referee who ruined the game by sending off the Bethnal Green keeper, indeed they would have most probably gone on to win had that incident not happened.

Park View v Bethnal Green United

Park View 2 Bethnal Green United 1, report to follow

Today's scores on the doors:

3 4 Bedfont Sports v Willesden Constantine

8 0 Hayes United v Hayes Gate

0 3 Indian Gymkhana v Newham Borough ( SECP )

6 0 Marsh Rangers v FC Deportivo Galicia

2 1 Park View v Bethnal Green United

4 0 Southall v Broadfields United

Was at the Hayes United v Hayes Gate game.Got there about 20 minutes into the game.Hayes United were already 3 up.Hayes United then scored direct from a corner, then got another to make it 5 before half time. Some of Hayes United's inter-passing is really good.Plus their play down the flanks caused Hayes Gate quiet a few problems.Will be interesting to see when they play ParkView and Bedfont. Thought Andre Costa was outstanding for Hayes United,scoring a wonderful individual goal after cutting in from the right flank.Very good player and he's only 17 years old.

The thing is Park view aren't that good. They are OK, but I think teams/people give them too much respect (dunno why). My mate plays for Bedfont and they systematically dismantled both Park view and Bethnal Green.

Gotta disagree with you there TT.I definetly think Park View are a good team.Bedfont did give them a solid defeat, but a defeat like that don't make you an average team overnight.I was at that game, and despite falling more and more behind, they did not let their heads drop and still continued to play some football while they were deffo 2nd best on the day.Looks like today that Willesden overcame Bedfont and their pitch with the long grass, which Park View failed miserably to do.

Today's scores on the doors:

8 0 Hayes United v Hayes Gate

0 3 Indian Gymkhana v Newham Borough ( SECP )

2 1 Park View v Bethnal Green United

4 0 Southall v Broadfields United

I'm off to see Hayes United v Marsh Rangers next Saturday morning - let's hope they haven't used up all of their goal quotas!

Park View Football Club's history below makes interesting reading and they have clearly come a long way in a short space of time however I think they have now finally found their level particularly where facilities are concerned, or rather the lack of them, which will limit their progress any further. Yesterday's game was played on astroturf at the White Hart Lane Community Sports Centre (formerley known as New River), a stones throw from the hallowed turf of Coles Park, I was surprised this was allowed at the 'heady heights' of the Middlesex County League Premier Division.

Park View's strength is pure pace and they use it to good effect, they are a well drilled and extremely well behaved unit and the Club appears to be a credit however they are not Brazil, Argentina, Italy, Holland and Germany all rolled into one as Truth Teller has falsely led us all to believe and Bethnal Green United should have got something out of the game yesterday. Park View netted first on 20 minutes with a typical break down the right and the cross was netted with the minimum of fuss. Bethnal Green enjoyed the lions share of the first half and got what they deserved just before the interval when awarded a penalty which 99% of Referees wouldn't have given. There were no tea cups for GAFFA1 to throw at half time as the players stayed out on the pitch however he told them in no uncertain terms that, if allowed to, Park View would crucify them for pace. Bethnal Green were however disapponting in the second period when the game was there for the taking and it was Park View who scored what was to be the winning goal from close range on 65 minutes due to some sloppy defending.

http://www.parkviewfc.co.uk/About.aspx

they are not Brazil, Argentina, Italy, Holland and Germany all rolled into one as Truth Teller has falsely led us all to believe

WHEN did I do that?? I've ALWAYS maintained that I don't think they're as good as people make out. Rhodes, everytime you post something, you just confirm why people have an inherent dislike of you!

The thing is Park view aren't that good. They are OK, but I think teams/people give them too much respect (dunno why). My mate plays for Bedfont and they systematically dismantled both Park view and Bethnal Green.

Truth Teller - Yes apologies, you did state that and I hold my hands up, I was sure that in an earlier post you described Park View as Worldbeaters or at least someone did. I certainly wasn't impressed with them on Saturday.

An interesting match report:

http://www.bedfontsportsclub.co.uk/matchdetails.asp?mid=659

If Bedfont fail to gain promotion this season by less than 3 points, will this be the game that comes back to haunt them? Did not see this result coming at all, especially as Bedfont looked to be getting their act together and getting 2 excellent wins in their previous 2 games.They've sort of undone that good work.They'll have to start taking points off the other challengers and make sure they beat the other teams lower than the table.

Marsh Rangers have quite a decent Website with up to date match reports:

http://www.marshrangersfc.co.uk/fixtures_table.pl