Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Middlesex County Premier League

Truth Teller

Early Kick off game at 11am between Hayes United and Marsh Rangers.Hayes United won 4-0.Some of Hayes approach football at times was really good.They could have won by more as Saman Kanani missed a golden 1 on 1, and also Andre Costa after a excellent run should have also converted.Saying that,Marsh Rangers had a few chances, but did not have shooting boots on.I really want to see Hayes when they're really up against it or behind.The real tests for them (I think) will be against Bedfont Sports and Park View, to really see if they have real title ambitions

Today's scores on the doors:

1 0 Bethnal Green United v Southall

1 7 Broadfields United v Park View

0 4 FC Deportivo Galicia v Newham Borough (SECP)

0 6 Hayes Gate v Bedfont Sports

4 0 Hayes United v Marsh Rangers

0 2 Willesden Constantine v Kodak (Harrow)

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

0 6 Hayes Gate v Bedfont Sports

Very impressed by the way Bedfont Sports keep their Websie updated unlike other Club's, particularly Park View:

http://www.bedfontsportsclub.co.uk/matchdetails.asp?mid=663

Tomorrow's fixtures, is anybody planning to attend a game:

London County FA - Junior Cup

Newham Borough (SECP) v Brampton Park

MCFL Senior Open Cup

Southall v Willesden Constantine

Park View v Galatasaray FC UK

Hayes Gate v Stedfast United

Bedfont Sports v Broadfields United

Premier Division

Bethnal Green United v Marsh Rangers

Indian Gymkhana v FC Deportivo Galicia

Kodak (Harrow) v Hayes United

Today's scores on the doors with the Newham Borough (SECP) result still to come:

MCFL Senior Open Cup

5 1 Southall v Willesden Constantine

4 1 Park View v Galatasaray FC UK

1 5 Hayes Gate v Stedfast United

4 1 Bedfont Sports v Broadfields United

Premier Division

3 0 Bethnal Green United v Marsh Rangers

2 4 Indian Gymkhana v FC Deportivo Galicia

0 2 Kodak (Harrow) v Hayes United

My tip for the title is all but gone I think as Gymkhana crash to another defeat.At this rate, they'll not even finish top 3.My personal favourites Hayes United win again.Am looking forward to their game against Bedfont Sports in a fortnight.

I still think it will be Bethnal Green United, they have had three wins from four games now and were unlucky against Park View when they should have got something out the game. Indian Gymkhana never came into my reckoning, they're too inconsistant.

I still think it will be Bethnal Green United, they have had three wins from four games now and were unlucky against Park View when they should have got something out the game. Indian Gymkhana never came into my reckoning, they're too inconsistant.

Have to admit that I'll be suprised if Bethnal Green win the title.Next week will be a good test of their credentials in the return game against Bedfont and BGU will obviously want to reverse the previous result.If they lose I really can't see them winning it.Also Bedfont's next 2 games against BGU and Hayes United will be interesting.Just realised I'll miss the game between Bedfont and Hayes United as I'll be out of Town. Gutted!!! doah

Don't worry TRB, I'll tell you now that Bedfont will beat Hayes United. I can't tell you the score, but I can tell you that all the tricks, flicks and other nonsense that Hayes U have got away with so far this season, will amount to nothing against Bedfont (or Parkview).

And Rhodes, Bethnal Green won't win the league and they won't beat Bedfont next week either, but i'm looking forward to watching the game, as I think it'll be a good 'un. I think Bedfont have dropped all the points they're gonna drop this season.

What tricks and flicks have Hayes United been gettin away with all season TT? I've never seen this in any of their League games that I've seen them play.They may do that in the Local Goals League, but that is cause they are so much better than most teams there, that they get away with it.

Will be a good game against Bedfont.Bedfont will have physical edge and aerial advantage at set pieces as they've got the likes of Owen,Amedee & Barlow who offer a serious aerial threat for Bedfont. Bedfont groundsman will do what he did against Park View and keep the grass a lot longer than usual, which will hold up the ball and try to thwart Hayes United's passing game.Hayes United are great passing team,and from watching Bedfont over the past couple of seasons, they are don't seem to do well against these type of teams, so will be an interesting tussle.I,m deffo going for a Hayes win especially as I don't think Hayes will fall like Park View did.I'm looking for Costa,Kanani and Saydee to give the Bedfont defence a run for their money.

MCFL Senior Open Cup
4 1 Bedfont Sports v Broadfields United

Bedfont certainly didn't seem to have any problems disposing of Broadfields United on Saturday:

http://www.bedfontsportsclub.co.uk/matchdetails.asp?mid=661

Did not think Broadfields was going to beat Bedfont.But sometimes with Bedfont, you never know as they've dropped points this season who you'd thought from games they should have won easily.

Bedfont will need to pull their socks up if they are to win the title. They can't go smashing decent one week then losing to s**te teams the next. Hopefully they've got all the poor results out of their system and will start to take the league by storm including the systematic dismantling of Bethnal Green this week and then Hayes Utd next week.

Having heard about Indian Gym last season I'm very surprised at their poor start to this season. What is going on over there? Would be nice if we could get them (and the other teams) on here. TRB - are you friendly with any of the Hayes Utd players? Would be good to here their thoughts on the league.

Agree with you on Bedfont.Can't be smashing teams like Park View, then dropping points to Willesden Constantine with a keeper who turned up late.

Would be interesting to find out why Indian Gymkhana are so off the pace after doing so well last season.

As regards Hayes United, I do know a couple of the players from playing against them in 5 a side at Goals Hayes,plus a few of them also work at Goals Hayes doing various jobs plus reffing some of the various 5 and 6 a side Leagues that are there.

Will send an email with this link to Goals to pass on to Hayes United

Caught some of the Bedfont Vs Bethnal Green United today.Got there late as I thought KO was at 3.Caught last 10 of first half.Think better team won on the day as I thought BGU's approach play was better.First clear chance in 2nd half fell to Bedfont as Barrett was sent clear but failed to put away.BGU then should have had the lead when a cross came across the 6 yard line, which the BGU player should have put away, but somehow the Bedfont keeper got to it and tipped around the post.I thought it had hit the post as I could not believe keeper got to it.BGU scored not long after when Daniel Saberoache, who I thought was BGU's best player on the day converted after being put through by Alfred Kamara I think.

I think that could be a major blow to Bedfont's title chances, even though it's still early days yet, but they will need to get something out of the Hayes United game next week.BGU are not a bad little team at all.They can deffo can play a bit.Still not sure if they'll win the title though.But this Division is not clear cut

Final score:Bedfont Sports 0-1 BGU(To TT's dismay druff)

Originally Posted By: Truth Teller
Didn't make it down there, but called my mate at fulltime - he wasn't a happy bunny at all and can't repeat what he said on here!! He too said BGU deserved to win it too. Was my mate GAFFA there?? Was looking forward to meeting him!

That's no surprise as you're full of hot air. Another great result for Bethnal Green United today revenging their defeat on the first day of the season:

Middlesex County FA - Intermediate Cup
7 1 Hayes Gate v Feltham
8 2 Indian Gymkhana v Stedfast United
5 4 Roxeth v The Wilberforce Wanderers
1 13 Old Alpertonians v Marsh Rangers
2 1 Southall v Hanworth Villa
1 0 Willesden Constantine v FC Deportivo Galicia
2 1 Chiswick Homefields v Broadfields United

MCFL Senior Open Cup
1 2 Sloane v Hayes United
4 4 South Acton v Newham Borough aet S Acton won 3-1 on pens
4 2 Hillingdon Abbots Seniors v C.B. Hounslow United Social