Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Andy Lee has departed

Enfield United

Maidstone have joint managers, but the fact their managers are competent helps. I mean who'd hire two people who'd both NOTICEABLY struggled previously in management to work together in what is actually an attractive nonleague job?

I don't think your problem is the joint manager issue more the fact they neither them are any good as managers!

A club with the POTENTIAL (not giants as some people prematurely claim) of Enfield Town need a manager for the here and now, someone who knows the league, the players required and commands respect. Someone to get you the promotion you've been day dreaming about for 4 years!

The bottom line is get someone who's up and coming with obvious potential or get an experienced campaigner to do the job otherwise div 1 could be your home for many more years to come or maybe the Essex Senior at the current rate!

Indeed The Invisible Man!

I wish ETFC all the best as I like to see REAL supporters clubs do well, and I hope that in the not too distant future you get things as they need to be!

Looking around at the moment, I'd consider (I know my view is not important)

Brian Statham (experienced and available)

Steve Cooke (experienced and available)

George Borg (experienced, I believe is nursing his ill wife)

Marvin Abraham (potential, but formerly Brimsdown, so may not go down too well)

Glen Alzapedi (has done well in the last few seasons at this level with a limited budget)

Good luck to you whoever you get to take you forward (provided you make a change of course)

Originally Posted By: NoseyParker
Maidstone have joint managers, but the fact their managers are competent helps. I mean who'd hire two people who'd both NOTICEABLY struggled previously in management to work together in what is actually an attractive nonleague job?
I don't think your problem is the joint manager issue more the fact they neither them are any good as managers!
A club with the POTENTIAL (not giants as some people prematurely claim) of Enfield Town need a manager for the here and now, someone who knows the league, the players required and commands respect. Someone to get you the promotion you've been day dreaming about for 4 years!
The bottom line is get someone who's up and coming with obvious potential or get an experienced campaigner to do the job otherwise div 1 could be your home for many more years to come or maybe the Essex Senior at the current rate!

Agree totally, however, I think that something is simmering on the stove and we are gonna be served with a change of management as ones gone I cant see how the other is gonna survive, but i'll find out in due course.

Its a shame as the fellas seemed like decent men, but that does not get us the wins we need.

Originally Posted By: Enfield United
Originally Posted By: NoseyParker

Agree totally, however, I think that something is simmering on the stove and we are gonna be served with a change of management as ones gone I cant see how the other is gonna survive, but i'll find out in due course.

Its a shame as the fellas seemed like decent men, but that does not get us the wins we need.

Will you tell us all when you find out then?

Joint manager Adam Lee has left the club with immediate effect. The team will be managed until the return of Stewart Margolis by first team coach Mike Smee with the assistance of two senior players, Captain Rudi Hall and Simon Tickner.

Does the above really mean that it was all Adam's fault? Shame no one has thanked him and wished him well, even though we are not performing.