Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Wrexham away

just got home from wrexham the fleet played really well in the first half the defence held wrexham at bay comfortably until the ref allowed them to take a quick free kick to score which really caught us out.

the second half the wrexham goals were at the far end so it was difficult to see entirely what was going on.should have been prevented though.

a really great finish by michael gash three mins from the end gave us hope but sadly it was not to be.

although the result went against us i really enjoyed my day.great to see every fleet player come over to our end and applaud us fans it was really great

now cannot wait to see the fleet at barrow in two weeks time.

Yesterday was a good performance, maybe a drew would have been a fairer result. Wrexham did play well... but if only it weren't for Louis. It was also great to see Slatts come on through the second half. That was the best moment of the game. Hope to see more of him in the coming matches.

A good day out, overall grin

Are you guys sure all these teams do not play well? or is it Fleet do not let them, because our midfield close other teams down so quickly, and effectively, other cannot play. Which maybe is one of the reason they are resorting to the big boot method, to by pass our midfield? Just a thought.

I thought that it was quite an open game at times. Charles played well and made just one mistake conceeding the penalty. He was rather lucky not to get red carded. Neil played well and could have had maybe three goals. I agree that seeing Danny come on was a fine moment, but my favourite was the excellent move that led to our second goal - possibly the best worked goal I have seen us score so far this season? Shame it came too late to change the result. We didn't get the chance to apply pressure in the four minutes added on at the end.

Wrexham have some good players. Their first goal was the result of a quickly taken free kick that took us by surprise. I thought it might have taken a deflection. Contrast this with the farce of the free kick that we had in almost the same spot in the second half which for some unknown reason took almost two minutes to take (to no real avail of course)! Their second was a very good headed goal. Oh, and they hit the post and the bar too.

The referee was over fussy and made some odd decisions - one in ignoring a blatant shoulder charge by a Wrexham player was outrageous.

A draw would have been fair as we played our part, but we can have no real complaints about the actual outcome.

And finally - Wrexham must be contenders for the best programme in the BSP. Excellent - a quality product.