Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Melanie Slade

Hookey - Well I do for one, like I said I’m at a total loss as to why Theo Walcott took so long to get down on one knee as if I were in his shoes I would have done it on my first or second date with Melanie

You'd ask someone to marry you on a first date? Talk about needy!!!! :shocked:

Brilliant! How did Dave Hill stay upright on those shoes?

I wonder how much gum drummer Don Powell chewed his way through in his time with Slade

I don't recall having seen this amazing picture before of Melanie at the Premier of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 last year:

http://www.look.co.uk/celebrity/melanie-slade

Check this out folks, a Youtube clip of our Melanie during a modelling shoot for Fabulous magazine, enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zxiia3jAPoY

Here's another Youtube clip folks, this time of our Melanie appearing on the show Deadline albeit with the slime ball Darryn Lyons:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0xbK9jfMdY

A bit too 'scatty'!

Big JR - I'm surprised by that post, she certainly not a Stacey Solomon type

I didn't mean scatty as in daft.

It's just something about her facial features. Rather on the harsh side for me !

Still - Each to their own.

I see that Melanie's Father John Slade has revealed that his phone was allegedly hacked by the News of the World back in 2006 following his future son in law's surprise call up to England's World Cup squad by Sven Goran Eriksson. Mr Slade said after being contacted by detectives from Operation Weeting, 'I was very surprised because we don't court any publicity and Mel and Theo keep a very low profile too, I told Mel the phone had been hacked and she just said 'what do you expect''.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's another treat for you folks, if that's possible, some more amazing pictures and modelling shots of our Mel set to music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzC4Zp9xTIU

• 2 weeks later...

Mel's Father John looks quite dour in this picture from Southampton City Council's website and you wouldn't think in a million years that he happened to have a young daughter who is arguably one of the best looking women on the planet:

http://www.southampton.gov.uk/modernGov/mgUserInfo.aspx?UID=144

I see that Melanie's Father John Slade has revealed that his phone was allegedly hacked by the News of the World back in 2006 following his future son in law's surprise call up to England's World Cup squad by Sven Goran Eriksson. Mr Slade said after being contacted by detectives from Operation Weeting, 'I was very surprised because we don't court any publicity and Mel and Theo keep a very low profile too, I told Mel the phone had been hacked and she just said 'what do you expect''.

His and Gawd knows how many hundreds of others !

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a real treat for you folks however members with a nervous disposition should not click on the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyyDkME0dlA

• 2 weeks later...

I was absolutely amazed that our Mel didn't make FHM magazine's top 50 list of the sexiest women in the World last week, it doesn't make any sense does it particularly taking into account some of the names on the list below:

1. Tulisa Contostavlos

2. Cheryl Cole

3. Rihanna

4. Rosie Jones

5. Georgia Salpa

6. Katy Perry

7. Megan Fox

8. Keeley Hazell

9. Mila Kunis

10. Emily Atack

11. Pippa Middleton

12. Pixie Lott

13. Daisy Lowe

14. Mollie King (The Saturdays)

15. Millie Mackintosh

16. Jessie J

17. Zooey Deschanel

18. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

19. Frankie Sandford (The Saturdays)

20. Kelly Brook

21. Laura Haddock

22. Berenice Marlohe

23. Kate Upton

24. Holly Willoughby

25. Cher Lloyd

26. Michelle Keegan

27. Lana Del Rey

28. Katrina Bowden

29. Taylor Momsen

30. Scarlett Johansson

31. Angelina Jolie

32. Kate Middleton (Duchess of Cambridge)

33. Miley Cyrus

34. Mellisa Clarke

35. Paris Hilton

36. Karen Gillan

37. Emma Stone

38. Beyonce

39. Naya Rivera

40. Olivia Munn

41. Jessica Alba

42. Fearne Cotton

43. Nicole Scherzinger

44. Dianna Agron

45. Adriana Lima

46. Bar Refaeli

47. Helen Flanagan

48. Caroline Flack

49. Jade Thirlwall (Little Mix)

50. Jessica Michibata

• 4 weeks later...

I see that, un-surprisingly, Melanie has been crowned 'top WAG' in a poll of 20,000 men, 52% of which voted for her, you needed binoculars to see Steven Gerrard's wife Alex with 20% of the vote as well as John Terry's missus Toni Poole on just 13%. Melanie was asked whether she was going to Euro 2012 to support Theo Walcott but said she was in two minds as she had work commitments and didn't want to let people down, that says it all about her doesn't it.