Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Melanie Slade

There was very little in it to be fair and it was dwarfed by the torrent of abuse Theo was getting - shows that even at this level the behaviour of the fans is not the best.

The worst fans I ever saw was Rangers when they used to play at Arsenal every year in PSFs. Leeds and Cardiff fans weren't much better in those days either.

walcotts done bugger all wrong

I didn't say that he had and anyway he has rightly been let off by the FA and they are not taking the matter any further. Unfortunately it looks like he is going to be out injured for some considerable time :(

That's a blow for England unfortunately - let's hope he can recover quicker than that and make the world cup

I wouldn’t be surprised if, secretly, Walcott is over the moon that he will miss the World Cup as the baby is due in mid June isn’t it

I wouldn’t be surprised if, secretly, Walcott is over the moon that he will miss the World Cup as the baby is due in mid June isn’t it

Do you know, I think you could be right.A father missing the birth of any child is awful, but the first rime would be even worse IMO, because that special moment could never be repeated.

Do you know, I think you could be right.A father missing the birth of any child is awful, but the first rime would be even worse IMO, because that special moment could never be repeated.

If you had a wife who was half, sorry, a quarter as nice as Melanie who was expecting your first child together you would want to be at the birth come hell or high water wouldn't you instead of thousands of miles away in Brazil

• 4 weeks later...

Here we go folks, Melanie has recently become patron of the Children's Air Ambulance Service charity which says it all about how highly she is thought of, here's an excellent article and some pictures of Mel with her baby bump:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2548927/Melanie-Slade-patron-Childrens-Air-Ambulance.html

Here we go folks, Melanie has recently become patron of the Children's Air Ambulance Service charity which says it all about how highly she is thought of, here's an excellent article and some pictures of Mel with her baby bump:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2548927/Melanie-Slade-patron-Childrens-Air-Ambulance.html

Contrary to rumour, I'm not guilty.  Having said that......... !!

Contrary to rumour, I'm not guilty

Big J R - I bet you would like to be though wouldn't you

Big J R - It will be interesting come the World Cup in Brazil as accoring to the article I posted earlier about Melanie becoming patron of the Children's Air Ambulance Service charity, 'Theo Walcott will be in Brazil for the 2014 World Cup around the time the baby is due'. I can only assume that they hadn't realised he will still be out injured as no way in a million years will Theo travel to Brazil if he is not in the squad.<br /><br />

• 3 months later...

A belated congratulations to our Melanie and Theo walcott on the birth of their baby son Finley:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/theo-walcott-baby-arsenal-forwards-3397974

A belated congratulations to our Melanie and Theo walcott on the birth of their baby son Finley:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/theo-walcott-baby-arsenal-forwards-3397974

I wonder if he'll become a G.P. in Scotland ??

:bolt:

Surprised though I am, it seems that every day more evidence is produced, the more damning it gets.