Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Melanie Slade

Guys - Is it just me or do you agree that Theo Walcott's girlfriend Melanie Slade is a bit of alright:

http://www.unofficialmelanie.co.uk/

I have to say that I'm not Kate Middleton's biggest fan but I really like Melanie, I hope she won't turn out to be the next Posh or Coleen

Lol, actually my preference has always been for blondes and my other half is one however I could always make an exception to the rule!

I'd better let Cantos answer that one or I may get myself in trouble, I actually think Melanie's eyes are her best feature:

http://www.melanieslade.co.uk/Melanie_Slade_Picture_Gallery.html

I'm with you again on this one, Rhodesy.

Incidently, I saw Peter Crouch's squeeze on Jonathon Wos last night, and she's a bit of allright as well !

Big J R - I wish someone had told me that Peter Crouch's girlfriend was on last night as I would have dropped everything however hasn't she cheated on him in the past and is a bit of a gold digger, that's certainly not the case with Melanie who is totally genuine and has a girl next door image, you can't compare the two as they're like chalk and cheese.

Was he on Jonathan Ross too, if you don't see me on here again you'll know I've jumped under a bus, his Talking Book album from the 70's is still my favourite of all time. What did he sing.

• 2 weeks later...

Folks - Did anybody pick up a free copy of 'Sport' magazine on their way to work on Friday, they're normally dished out at tube stations. If you still have it lying around then please turn to pages 42 and 43 for a sight to behold, our Mel in a purple bikini sporting her pierced belly button, it really made my day and I think I got twice the amount of work done on Friday.

• 1 year later...

Does anybody happen to know whether Melanie Slade and Theo Walcott are still a couple, I assume they are but I haven't heard much about her recently

• 5 months later...

Melanie Slade and Theo Walcott must be the happiest couple on the planet at the moment and without a care in the World as they frolick in Jamaica whist the beleaguered England team struggle in South Africa, Theo must have a wry smile permanantly on his face:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2996323/Theo-Walcotts-on-the-plane-but-not-to-South-Africa.html

Did anybody see Melanie and Theo on Mr and Mrs a while back, they seemed to be telepathic and got every question right, they're clearly made for each other