Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

ETFC v CHATHAM TOWN

waggamick

17th play 19th in what should be the resurrection for a struggling Enfield Town.

Having had 4 common opponents you should be able to draw a pretty good form line on Saturday's game.

CHESHUNT Town Home Loss 2-3 Chatham Away Loss 0-1

TILBURY Town Away Win 4-2 Chatham Home Loss 1-4

CONCORD Town Away Loss 0-3 Chatham Home Loss 1-4

NORTHWOOD Town Away Loss 0-4 Chatham Away Loss 1-2

While Town's form appears better given the TILBURY result and the fact that we've scored 6 to Chatham's 3 against common opponents the result for Chatham against Northwood shows that they cannot be taken lightly.

Given our apparently better form and a Home Ground advantage(yet to be proven) I would suggest a 2-0 victory for ETFC.

5-1 Town!

This is a realistic prediction. From the soundings that I have heard about the Cheshunt game we were unlucky to not come away with a point. Concord result, IMV, flattered them though it has to be said Concord were the better team.

Northwood were the best team we have played so far this season. The 4-2 win at Tilbury flattered Tilbury and for Chatham to lose to them must be an indication of their fragility in defence. We have also got that fragility but it seems to be getting better.

Hahn is, apparently, on form.

Remy Ellis is what the Town have needed for at least 2 seasons.

Hammond has got a good reputation.

From the above it is clear that we can score goals so 5 ought not to be impossible against a poor defensive side. It is our leaking defence that may let us down

Thanks for that Wagga, and Steph, calm down matey, i'd settle for 1-0 right now.

However, I'll go for another 4-2 two reasons

firstly, we cant defend and unless we have signed anyone to block the wholes this week then our opponents will always get a goal.

Secondly, we'll probably play RA, who gifts our opponents opportunities single handedly, whether a penalty (v'sMaldon and then Tilbury, not to mention the pre season friendly) or through his inept presence.

I'm going for our fire power, I hope, to out gun Chatham

Originally Posted By: Gazza
The Hat to win by 2 clear shots, after his heroics at Trefloyne in Tenby he is on fire.

Oh yeah Town to win 7-6 evil

Gazza,
You've gotta tell us how you score your golf games...there's a certain lack of credibility in your maths.

Appears the Tour Of Wales was a great success and this sort of international experience has obviously enriched The hat's all round game.

Originally Posted By: waggamick
Gazza, You've gotta tell us how you score your golf games...there's a certain lack of credibility in your maths.

Appears the Tour Of Wales was a great success and this sort of international experience has obviously enriched The hat's all round game.

Wagga, The maths is simple, you just count the good shots!! evil

No we count all the shots between the Tee & Pin, how many shots it takes to get off the tee is another matter!!

Did I mention I was the Welsh Go-kart & Clay pigeon shooting champion too?

Whilst The Hat was busy practicing his car theft skills, serving raw sausages & drying out three sets of clubs & bags in a sauna! (rubber gripped clubs in a 150 degree sauna gives off an intresting odour!)

Originally Posted By: Gazza
Originally Posted By: waggamick
Gazza, You've gotta tell us how you score your golf games...there's a certain lack of credibility in your maths.

Wagga, The maths is simple, you just count the good shots!! evil

No we count all the shots between the Tee & Pin, how many shots it takes to get off the tee is another matter!!

Did I mention I was the Welsh Go-kart & Clay pigeon shooting champion too?

Whilst The Hat was busy practicing his car theft skills, serving raw sausages & drying out three sets of clubs & bags in a sauna! (rubber gripped clubs in a 150 degree sauna gives off an intresting odour!)

Go kart champion? You were in a two horse race driving a BMW whilst Slow Eddie was driving a Trabant!

As for your excuses for using the ladies in a pub instead of the men's loos!!!! Couldn't read Welsh indeed!!!!

And what about the feet?