Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Interesting....

Originally Posted By: Im Just A Patsy
Wonderfully original Riverview Supporter, but I thought that a press release of this kind may just be of interest...especially when the big boys get hold of it.

Obviously you are more than happy with your new owners. Well done.

A press release of this kind? this site allows anyone to add a story...

As of it being of interest, the free myfc forum has been advertised on here before, i remember the distinct lack of interest...

Originally Posted By: Im Just A Patsy
Wonderfully original Riverview Supporter, but I thought that a press release of this kind may just be of interest...especially when the big boys get hold of it.

Obviously you are more than happy with your new owners. Well done.

It is known that those behind the new freemyfc are those who tried to get into a position of power in myfc and failed. They were rejected by the members.

My happiness in the new owners is irrelevant

Originally Posted By: gaspode

Christ on a bike, how many times are we going to see this in one form or another.

Yawn,Yawn a million times Yawn

And I expect more from you. Anybody who can quote Mr Jolly Lives Next Door is obviously not stupid.......WAKE UP !!!!!!

Of course, some of you have already signed up to freemyfc. We started as somewhere where the few banned members could discuss MyFC, but it has proved so popular that we now have lots of familiar MyFCers posting there, including the Chairman of the Society Board and a number of Forum Team members.

I couldn't care less whether you join us or not, but if you want to you will find out more than you'll ever find out on MyFC. And for those of you who don't wish to join MyFC, you can get to see what's going on with things which affect the Fleet.

You know me by now and I have no hidden agenda. The offer is there and we'll be pleased to see you.

Hello Mark

By "I couldn't care less" I meant that we're not begging for people to join us - but I would love you to come on and take part in our discussions. You know that I tried hard to get MyFC to build some proper links with FF posters who were not MyFCers. I was knocked back time after time by MyFC and as I can't post there anymore, I now post somewhere else. It would be nice for people on here to say something other than "toys and prams" etc, as that is miles and miles from the truth. MY agenda is to get MyFC back to what it was always supposed to be. I won't give up on that. And yes, I will be at Barrow, see you there.