Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Interesting....

Originally Posted By: Darter
Hello Mark
By "I couldn't care less" I meant that we're not begging for people to join us - but I would love you to come on and take part in our discussions. You know that I tried hard to get MyFC to build some proper links with FF posters who were not MyFCers. I was knocked back time after time by MyFC and as I can't post there anymore, I now post somewhere else. It would be nice for people on here to say something other than "toys and prams" etc, as that is miles and miles from the truth. MY agenda is to get MyFC back to what it was always supposed to be. I won't give up on that. And yes, I will be at Barrow, see you there.

I might pop on sometime Sal. There's only so many forums, groups, sub groups etc...one can belong to without divorce papers being presented. Don't think the 2nd Mrs DA11 would be that happy.At least it keeps our Ebay expenditure down. Hopefully c u at Barrow.

PS..Karl I did edit post but not to remove any evidence evil

Originally Posted By: ebbsfleet is for life
people have problems with myfc fair enough .are you still helping ebbsfleet utd in whatever way you can.if not why not.

If we don't sort out the problems with MyFC, Ebbsfleet United will suffer. It's a no-brainer. And yes we are still trying to help EUFC - everyone wants the club to be safe, that is absolutely essential. Some people don't want to renew to MyFC but will give their money directly to the club. I have renewed as I am committed to MyFC Society too. Not as it is now, but as some of us would like it to be - that is, how it was always intended to be.

Originally Posted By: DA11
I might pop on sometime Sal. There's only so many forums, groups, sub groups etc...one can belong to without divorce papers being presented. Don't think the 2nd Mrs DA11 would be that happy.At least it keeps our Ebay expenditure down. Hopefully c u at Barrow.

Yes that's true, I haven't bought anything on eBay for months! If you come to Barrow, wear a vest. It's 2 coats colder up there. grin

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: Riverview Supporter

It is known that those behind the new freemyfc are those who tried to get into a position of power in myfc and failed. They were rejected by the members.

tut tut RS...you and I know that is not true....smile

Difference of Opinion MR U

My believe is that those running freemyfc , though obviously pulling up valid points about freedom of speech , are those who probably wouldnt have run MYFC any differently then how it is run now if they had been elected.

To be honest , when one of those select few email me and say that they MUST be kept informed of all online shop decisions (when trust was actually involved with the fan base) it showed to me his true goal. My opinion UU.

Originally Posted By: Darter
Some people don't want to renew to MyFC but will give their money directly to the club.

This is where I am at the moment Sal.

Mainly because , I do not use the facilites on MYFC as I travel to games and am involved with other projects that restrict me the time required to have an impact via MYFC.

It is known that those behind the new freemyfc are those who tried to get into a position of power in myfc and failed. They were rejected by the members.

tut tut RS...you and I know that is not true....smile

Difference of Opinion MR U

My believe is that those running freemyfc , though obviously pulling up valid points about freedom of speech , are those who probably wouldnt have run MYFC any differently then how it is run now if they had been elected.

To be honest , when one of those select few email me and say that they MUST be kept informed of all online shop decisions (when trust was actually involved with the fan base) it showed to me his true goal. My opinion UU.

thing is tho' RS is that no one is running freemyfc...or if they are they are doing a good job of hiding it from everyone...smile

I have little interest in what went on at myfc with elections bannnings etc as I have never been involved with it only for self interest and to see whats going on but the freemyfc venture has a lot going for it without all the bollox found at myfc.....it also has another thing in its favour....

it recognises the inherent dangers to the fleet that the continued ownership by myfc represents...

as you say its all about opinions and I respect yours but there are some pretty decent people around on freemyfc....look on the bright side...it keeps us all off here....grin

RS I don't think WB sees himself going - he is loving it too much. At the moment, he's taking great pleasure shutting down access to his website to members who are "negative" (which means they disagree with him) or those whom he feels "haven't contributed anything" (which means they disagree with him). On this basis, he should soon be banning many thousands of MyFC members who have never bothered to post on the forum even once in over a year. The irony is, he is banning the few who really cared enough to put their necks on the line. It's much easier to say nothing and just walk away, which is of course what he hopes we will all do eventually.

As I see it, as a run of the mill fan, who attends all home games, and some away games, I am also a season ticket holder etc. Yet I Have no power or say in anything. Yes we can make our voice heard, but it's only heard if someone is listening, or reading forums, which I doubt very much they do in any form.

I can go onto as many forums as I like, spouting off, where will it get me ? no where! I can read stuff put on here or other forums, but do I believe what I am reading? Who is telling the truth? The people that have a gripe with MYFC? the people defending MYFC? How do you separate the crap from the truth? how do you separate the truth from others personnel gripes? This is not a simple matter for anyone. As a lot of it is all based on opinion. The only way I can judge is how the club performs on and off the pitch, if we go forward great, but if we go back to the days of 400 fans and part time football not so great. I am fed up with the bickering now, and I try to avoid it or ignore it. As I stated I.m a season ticket holder but I am not a MYFC member. so I have a quick question to ask you all. If you could get rid of MYFC tomorrow, who could you get in to replace them? not who you would like, but who in reality would or could replace them, if anyone would want to? or would you rather MYFC dumped Ebbsfleet and we went to the wall? Not saying we won't anyway according to the scare mongers. It is OK slagging everyone and everything off, being negative and destroying things is so much easier than building things and being as positive as possible.

I use FreeMyFC and I can't see any individual or group running it just people who are "collaborating" in the way MYFC should have been, openly and without all the secret power grabbing that the Brooks consortium are responsible for. As far as I can tell EUFC have just exchanged one small group calling the shots for another, this present group I wouldnt trust further than I can spit.

At a Guess you are or were a MYFC member. Go on the forum and complain, but it will not do EUFC and favours with a group of people sitting there agreeing with each others complaints about MYFC. The funny thing is, as we have always had freedom of speech on this forum. When we complained about MYFC members they used to come on to this forum and tell us the take over was for our good, we should stop complaining and join them at MYFC.

I wonder how many of those people, are the same people now complaining about MYFC and publicising a site to complain about MYFC. Which puts EUFC in a bad light as far as I see it, as the two are associated with each other, then in the next breathe tell people there trying to help EUFC.If they want to help EUFC stop the stirring it,is the best way, and sort your problems out with the people you have the problem and not EUFC

Originally Posted By: BustaGut
At a Guess you are or were a MYFC member. Go on the forum and complain, but it will not do EUFC and favours with a group of people sitting there agreeing with each others complaints about MYFC. The funny thing is, as we have always had freedom of speech on this forum. When we complained about MYFC members they used to come on to this forum and tell us the take over was for our good, we should stop complaining and join them at MYFC.
I wonder how many of those people, are the same people now complaining about MYFC and publicising a site to complain about MYFC. Which puts EUFC in a bad light as far as I see it, as the two are associated with each other, then in the next breathe tell people there trying to help EUFC.If they want to help EUFC stop the stirring it,is the best way, and sort your problems out with the people you have the problem and not EUFC

well for a start busta thats total bollox....more people have been banned (and still are banned) from this forum than myfc.....in that respect you are good bed partners...devil

your argument (if you have one) is with your own... not myfc or freemyfc....you may well be surprised at how disposed freemyfc is towards the fleet cometh the hour...

keep the faith.....where's hirsty....?

Well you shouldn't guess should you, makes you come across as a bit of a know all.

You make me laugh to be honest with your talk of stirring when its all you ever do. Why you think you are the only one who cares about EUFC being sold down the river is beyond me.

Originally Posted By: ROFL45

You make me laugh to be honest with your talk of stirring when its all you ever do. Why you think you are the only one who cares about EUFC being sold down the river is beyond me.

yes well.... you troublemakers should keep out of it...evil

I saw some vultures building a nest today................Appologies, this should be moved to the Bird Watching Thread! evil

Originally Posted By: ROFL45

Well you shouldn't guess should you, makes you come across as a bit of a know all.

As you don't know me your opinion about me counts for nothing, You have come on this forum to stir it up no other reason. It is a opinion, and don't care if you think it's Bollox UU because I do not believe I am far off the mark. If these people have a problem With MYFC take it up with them, dont come on here looking for support, as It serves no purpose whatever. Why come on here bleating, your problem is with MYFC not Ebbsfleet. Or do we set up another site FREE-FREEMYFC MOANERS as many myfc members have said to on this forum many times get over it.
You failed in your bid to run MYFC stop sulking

As you don't know me your opinion about me counts for nothing, You have come on this forum to stir it up no other reason. It is a opinion, and don't care if you think it's Bollox UU because I do not believe I am far off the mark. If these people have a problem With MYFC take it up with them, dont come on here looking for support, as It serves no purpose whatever. Why come on here bleating, your problem is with MYFC not Ebbsfleet. Or do we set up another site FREE-FREEMYFC MOANERS as many myfc members have said to on this forum many times get over it.
You failed in your bid to run MYFC stop sulking

I don't need to know you, I've read enough of the puke you write. You never have a clue what you are talking about and you never will, just another keyboard warrior who does sweet FA for his club but thinks its his.