Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Harefield United....

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Coup - You appear to have got into bed with the likes of Football Man, Lato, Spidermanor, Wader, Willo the Cat, Sjj2112, the dysfunctional Keeps and Horace

Some will be sick as a parrot that they have slipped in your rankings, whilst FM will be over the moon that he is top dog. I am just sad to even be on your list of people you don't like bigcry

Anyway snap out of it Rhodesy, you shouldn't mind old Coups when he gets a bit flatulent, it's just the red vino talking you know. He's a loveable old boy really beer2

Come on you two, kiss and make up. This is the summer of lurv bisou

Originally Posted By: Wader

Some will be sick as a parrot that they have slipped in your rankings, whilst FM will be over the moon that he is top dog. I am just sad to even be on your list of people you don't like bigcry

Wader - It's not a list of members I don't like, far from it, as I have nothing against anybody whatever they might say, sticks and stones and all that, it's a list of people who dislike me for one reason or another. Anyway good to see you on here again, I gather you have severed ties with Biggleswade Town.

Coup - You appear to have got into bed with the likes of Football Man, Lato, Spidermanor, Wader, Willo the Cat, Sjj2112, the dysfunctional Keeps and Horace and I can't seem to do any right in your eyes. A lot of people tell me that you like to talk the talk but struggle to walk the walk, you made a fatal error of judgement in following Dave Watters, sheep like, to the 'Non League Today' paper from the security of 'Non League' only to lose your job eighteen months or so later when the paper went belly up.

Burlimey, you missed a few off that list, no? And I might add that is a poor attempt to get a bite by making a non-factual jibe at my personal life. Like most MPs, blood-sucking civil servants need to get out into the real world a bit more. Finally, Mr Watters will be getting in touch shortly.. smile

Originally Posted By: coupwotcoup

And I might add that is a poor attempt to get a bite by making a non-factual jibe at my personal life. Like most MPs, blood-sucking civil servants need to get out into the real world a bit more. Finally, Mr Watters will be getting in touch shortly.. smile

Coup - You don't like it when the boot is on the other foot do you but you're more than happy to dish it out.

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat

Don't forget HTFCew

That's strange, I met HTFCew recently at the Royston Town v Broxbourne Borough Herts Charity Shield Final and she couldn't have been nicer, maybe you should get your facts right.

Wader - It's not a list of members I don't like, far from it, as I have nothing against anybody whatever they might say, sticks and stones and all that, it's a list of people who dislike me for one reason or another. Anyway good to see you on here again, I gather you have severed ties with Biggleswade Town.

But I don't dislike you Rhodesy. I don't know why you jump to such conclusions. I have always been civil when we've met.

If you're buying the beers at the FF soiree and I'm there I'm on the London Pride or Summer Lightening and if the pub doesn't sell that I'll be in the nearest one that does.

Where I have been since seasons end internet access is hazy, and as for mobile coverage don't even go there. Some parts of our great country are still a technological wasteland.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: samuelsmiles
Uncs, I do my football walking away from this forum also. I go to grounds once or twice a week and pay my hard earned money to the Clubs to help support them. I enjoy watching football.

Please don't lump me in with all the bullying sh*t that's going on. Now and again I'll 'lash out' at Rhodes as you like to call it, but, to be honest, I do really well to ignore the vast majority of his posts every one of which is a snipe, a dig or just a bitter response to another Clubs success.

Is this really bullying? Definately not from me. And from the others attacking him? Well you keep banging on about him laughing at all of this because he is so clever in winding people up don't you. Surely then he's not being bullied. He's doing it deliberately to get this response.

So well done to you Rhodes, you've got us all fooled, that's very impressive.

Oh, Rhodes, let's get back on topic though, the 'Snooty Hares' game on Tuesday night. They were a little robust at times, never dirty though, this team has way too much skill and class to resort to those sort of tactics.

Blimey I've just re-read your post Uncs. "Forums are just for talkers....just nonsense." I'll be the first to congratulate you when you hit 20,000 posts dude. grin

Well Uncs, you've only gone an' done it me ol' fruit. I said I would, and I'm a man of my word, so....congratulations. The SA thread has hoisted you up to FansFocus immortality. hyperactive

Hello harefieldwhite, nice to see you're still alive, and I'm glad you're enjoying the summer break. smile

Well, it's been a rather tumultuous ride these last few days.

In short, i've been called insecure, insincere, festering in bitterness, wallowing in resentfulness, impotently angry, mentally unstable (I'm defenceless on that one I think) and, I believe, with a tendency to bat for the other side....oh, and not a 'proper person'....whatever one of those is. crazy

Still, looking on the bright side, you'll be pleased to know that Rhodes is now a friend of mine.

I hope to be well enough for the new season. Will the pre-season fixtures be announced soon harefieldwhite? bounce

Still, looking on the bright side, you'll be pleased to know that Rhodes is now a friend of mine.

Samuelsmiles - That's good to hear and thanks however the jury is still out on you I'm afraid for the unfair and unwarranted things you have said on here previously, Harefield United haven't done themselves any favours in the past with their attitude but you haven't acknowledged that in any way shape or form.

Samuelsmiles - That's good to hear and thanks however the jury is still out on you I'm afraid for the unfair and unwarranted things you have said on here previously, Harefield United haven't done themselves any favours in the past with their attitude but you haven't acknowledged that in any way shape or form.

Rhodes, i'm disappointed, this is an unfortunate development at a sensitive time for both of us. I haven't got the time this afternoon to go through my hardcopies, but if at some point you could list these unwarranted 'things' and stuff I would be more than happy to respond in an adult fashion.

Take care, Sammy. flowersmile

Rhodes, i'm disappointed, this is an unfortunate development at a sensitive time for both of us. I haven't got the time this afternoon to go through my hardcopies, but if at some point you could list these unwarranted 'things' and stuff I would be more than happy to respond in an adult fashion.

Samuelsmiles - No offence intended but I'm just being a bit cautious that's all incase I end up getting stabbed in the back, people tend to lure me into a false sense of security so I would just like to get to know you a bit better that's all, is that okay.

Rhodes, you must provide evidence of the unfair and unwarranted 'things' I have said on here or we can't move on.

Despite me being insecure, insincere, festering in bitterness, wallowing in resentfulness, impotently angry, mentally unstable, and not a 'proper person', they are issues that I can deal with in time.

I'm going to watch Springwatch Unsprung on the red button tonight, so i'll be right back to face the jury.

Samuelsmiles - Well it's not so much what you've said but I've never forgiven you for being the instigator behind this silly clip and shows what you're capable of:

A Day in The Life of The GM's: Director, Wader Spielberg: Running Time 32 seconds:

http://www.grapheine.com/classiktv/index...669f40aa93c26cb