Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Harefield United....

Originally Posted By: browndog
Don't you just love people like Gavin he thinks he's involved in a football club because he get's to clean the toiletts!! He was the fat kid at school who allways got put in goal!!! by the way you're mum said make sure you're home before it get's dark!!!!!!

Originally Posted By: browndog
nibble nibble fat boy! You're team wont even invite you to the final because A) You wont fit on the coach B) your an embarresment and C)your mummy wont let you cross the road let alone go to Harefield!!

Buck Rogers - Coming back to your earlier post, these are two posts made by the infamous Browndog towards the end of the 2006/2007 season when Harefield United started to go down in my estimation for not bringing him to book, wasn't he a Committee member.

Buck Rogers - Coming back to your earlier post, these are two posts made by the infamous Browndog towards the end of the 2006/2007 season when Harefield United started to go down in my estimation for not bringing him to book, wasn't he a Committee member.

No he wasn't / isn't.

Manorborn - So who is / was he then, he certainly didn't do Harefield United any favours.

unfortunatly all teams have people who follow them and think they can do and say what they want.But i can tell you THAT HE IS NOT AND NEVER HAS BEEN A MEMBER OF THE COMMITTEE!!!!!

As for the comments, they did go both ways as gavin and the crew did thier share of sledging. So nobodys perfect.Shall we move on children.

look forward to seeing you all at preston park .

Lets hope we dont make any mistakes this season . surely its the year of the HARE!!!!

Originally Posted By: buck rogers
unfortunatly all teams have people who follow them and think they can do and say what they want.But i can tell you THAT HE IS NOT AND NEVER HAS BEEN A MEMBER OF THE COMMITTEE!!!!!

As for the comments, they did go both ways as gavin and the crew did thier share of sledging. So nobodys perfect.Shall we move on children.

look forward to seeing you all at preston park .

Lets hope we dont make any mistakes this season . surely its the year of the HARE!!!!

Bloody marvellous news buck, i've just checked the Chinese zodiac and I was born in the Year of the Hare (Jan.25,1963 to Feb.12,1964)

You can ignore all that stuff that the Southill folk said about me.....check it out....

"They're meek and withdrawn among groups of strangers. They seldom like to argue and enjoy quiet, peaceful lives. A Hare is cautious and will weigh the pros and cons from every angle before moving ahead.

A lover of good conversation, reading, and intellectual discussions, smile the hare is sincere. smile Traditionally associated with clear-sightedness, the Hare is an excellent judge of character smileand has a certain ability to recognize when others are lying".

It's gotta be an omen, surely it's worth a free season ticket?

Bramley, it's really good to hear from you again, unfortunately I don't think it'll be at the White Lion Ground unless you've got a few quid to bung towards the old Club. From the scraps of information i've had, it looks like a groundshare at Belstone FC for the season 2010-2011 in Division 2 of the Spartan League. A really pretty little ground that'll suit your singing perfectly.

I can't wait for 2010-2011, the mighty Edgware Town back, and the mighty Hares in the Isthmian League.....it's the Year of the Hares and the Wares. hyperactive

Originally Posted By: samuelsmiles

I can't wait for 2010-2011, the mighty Edgware Town back, and the mighty Hares in the Isthmian League.....it's the Year of the Hares and the Wares. hyperactive

Will you follow both Club's then or drop Harefield United like a brick as Oracle and Bilbo did with Leyton and Welwyn Garden City

Rhodes, my friend, I'm a complex creature and hostage to my ever changing moods.

For example, within the last few days, I have tenderly nursed a distressed bumble bee back to life by feeding it poppy flower nectar and maple syrup.

Conversely, I have violently and, some may say, uneccesarily forced by ambush, a wood pigeon to fly head on into my summerhouse before swinging a punch at the confused and wildly floundering sky rat.

I'm gonna take each day as it comes Rhodesy, and see where the journey takes me. crazy

You are not a complex creature,Samuelsmiles.

You are quite obviously a psychopath.

Your self-congratulatory tone,as you recount with some glee,the violence inflicted on the poor Wood pigeon is Indicative of a dangerous mind.

A mind completely devoid of compassion.

The "bummblebee incident" invites us to view you in a positive way, but you are merely seeking validation for your appalling behaviour towards the Wood pigeon.

One wonders what you will target next?

A Badger....A Field mouse...Or,God forbid, a much-loved domestic pet??

You disgust me!

Sir, I used the wood pigeon and bumble bee incidents merely to illustrate the fragile nature of the human condition, and my own personal insecurities. Not to gloat about my unsuccessful attempt to disable the sky rat or brag about the resuscitation of the ailing bee.

To suggest that my motives were otherwise is disrespectful. Especially coming from someone with a Slough postcode.

I have, over the last few days, had time to reflect on my unsuccessful attack of the wood pigeon, and will in due course, be 'upping the ante' in my quest to stop the little b*stard taking the sunflower seeds left for my tits.

So, Giant Reed, stick that up ya jacksy an' smoke it. crazy

I find air rifles are quite effective, the pigeons are very tasty as well!

Samuelsmiles,not only are you a psychopath,you are also a very rude psychopath.

And that is the worst kind in my experience.

However,you obviously know where I live.This has led me to fear for the safety of my beloved miniature Shitzu,Poncey,and my faithful old goldfish,Norman Hunter.

I should be very disappointed to one day find a claw hammer embedded in Poncey,or a filleted Norman Hunter.

Therefore I wish to apologise for any offence caused by my earler remarks.

Best wishes to Harefield for the forthcoming season.

Sir, I can see that you are a lover of animals. I too am a big fan of Kate Humble and Bill Oddie.

You must understand though, that a panicked pigeon can be a fearsome adversary and my 'lashings out' were, as such, of a defensive nature when the beast took a dangerously low trajectory past my ears in a bid to make good it's escape.

I can assure you that my attempted punch made no physical contact with the wood pigeon.....on this occasion.

However, it truly is a dumb animal and not lacking in perseverance so I'm sure the combat will continue. Rest assured though, Norman Hunter and Poncey will not be harmed.

The bee is doing fine.

Willo, thank you for your kind offer, but I will not be 'hammering' your spiders or 'having a go' at your seals.

Look, the pigeon episode seems to have been blown out of all proportion. Yes, I did plan the ambush, I did lie in wait, and I did take a swing at it, but that's as far as it went, no contact was made.

What more do you want me to say? I'm sorry if people have been upset ok, but i'm not a rude psychopath. I watched loads of Springwatch Uncut on the red button. I bloody love Kate Humble and newts and stuff I do.

Your desire to see some well-fed tits in your garden is to be applauded Samuelsmiles.

Whilst I would agree that the sight of healthy tits playing happily in the sun is one of the finest sights in nature, does it really have to be at the expense of the humble wood pigeon?

A bird wrongly villified by all and sundry.

By God! Even Germans get a better press than pigeons!!

Wood pigeons will quite happily live cheek by jowl with your tits. Just buy a bigger bag of sunflower seeds you tight git.

By the way, you're right about Kate Humble....I'd give it one!

Sir, your name rings a bell. Are you related to the Thrubshaw-Reeds from Twyford?

Lance and Fanny are close friends of Daphne, my travelling companion.

I won't have anything to do with them anymore though after my great grandfather Sandy 'Trumper' Smiles recounted a story on his death bed some years ago.

Fanny's great Uncle served in the army out in India as did Trumper Smiles. They played cricket together.

Now, although fleet of mind, my great grandfather did suffer from a wooden leg. In a game against a Poona Casuals Select XI, they opened together, and, after putting on a record stand of 7 went for what should have been quick single to long leg.....it wasn't.

Trumper and Percival found themselves stranded together in the middle of the wicket but ever alert, Trumper whipped his leg off and threw it back into the crease, ensuring his wicket stayed intact.

In a flourish Percival Trubshaw-Reed had his bails removed.

At stumps, old Trumper Smiles was shot with an elephant gun in the Punjab and died of lead and alcohol poisoning many years later. A big loss to my family.

From the aggressive tone of some of your posts, I would be surprised if this man is unrelated.