Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Its fustrating

Our Team

Originally Posted By: bilbo baggins
Hempstead Gaz - you seem to have gone off spouting the usual garbage again - without actually reading what I said
My opinion is crystal clear - that we have an excellent manager who we should support - through thick and thin.
As for "wallowing in mediocrity" you need a reality check HG or have we become the Man U of the Non League overnight?
"club awash with money in the summer" Don't be silly- get real
"expectation was that we would mount a strong and sustained play-off challenge" - a hope rather than an expectation - there are about 15 or 16 clubs with this hope too - we were at one on Saturday (Cambridge)- they get 2,500 to most home games and have better resources than us
However Bernard makes a very valid point about not properly replacing those 3 key players. You are right HG - he makes a lot of sense - try reading his posts and learning
I think that Liam will give some of the players until Xmas to perform or they will be shipped out. Signings such as Craig Stone, Ricky Shakes and Dean Pooley have not been a great success. Michael Gash - in my opinion - is a decent striker but we need (and hopefully will be getting) re-inforcements in January

The concensus from the guys I spoke to tonight, respected regulars on here, agree with me that you are spouting tripe ,- you actually sound like a forum troll now!!
Pooley was outstanding at the back tonight, not a great success????? Murray, Long and Hand were also superb. Didn't really miss Gash or Delicate did we?
The only changes Liam could make on saturday would be Ricketts for Slatter and Gash for Purcell, who although performed well tonight, hasn't convinced anybody that he can be a consistent BSP performer.

Originally Posted By: Alan W (GNFC)
Where were you tonight, Cameraman? You missed some decent football and 3 good goals.

I wasn't required. (Same as Kent Senior Cup matches)
Cost-cutting presumably ?

Will be there for all Blue Square Premier and F.A. Trophy matches.

Originally Posted By: bilbo baggins
As for Hand and Murray, they are effective not creative. Stacy Long can be creative - but not on saturday or many other times this season.

I presume you either saw Murray Hand and Long dominating the midfield with probably the most creative, on the deck performance of the season - or are reading about it.

Still don't think they are worthy of a start?

Pooley and Charles certainly make a pacey combination at centre back, ok Satanage didn't provide much of a test last night but I thought the football started right from the back.

Like HG I would start the same side on Saturday apart from Ricketts at right back, not quite so sure about bringing in Gash for George though, George is a bit hit and miss but if Gash plays we tend to try and hit long balls to him, if we pick a forward line of dwarves we are less likely to hoof the ball.