Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Forum

EUFC superb

Originally Posted By: loosegooner
Idle hands Mark, Friday afternoon and all. Curious though why you have so many points to score now you are off the SB. Smacks a bit of sour grapes that you couldn't cut the mustard or some such. Anyway, nice to see you speaking your mind now.

You all have a Merry Christmas too.

Edit: sp

Gordon

You are right I couldn't cut the mustard bigcry

But at least I got on biglaugh

Originally Posted By: DA11
Idle hands Mark, Friday afternoon and all. Curious though why you have so many points to score now you are off the SB. Smacks a bit of sour grapes that you couldn't cut the mustard or some such. Anyway, nice to see you speaking your mind now.

You all have a Merry Christmas too.

Edit: sp

Gordon

You are right I couldn't cut the mustard bigcry

But at least I got on biglaugh

No point in getting "on" if you can't do the job Mark. At least you were honest enough to admit it in the end. grin

Originally Posted By: chris blanc
Still no one seems to be answering Jeff's question though?

Because they don't have a reason for it. They avoid answering questions.

Sally was asked a question by Jeff on FreeMyBollocks.com about Barrow away and how come she was all friendly around us, yet is a different person on the internet message boards. Maybe UU weren't around at Barrow to see it all wink

Why would he use a user name like that Chris? No, I'm not sure you have got that right at all.

Because it's the name of an old player. Can't quite understand what that has to do with anything anyway, what happened to the account?

Looks like my account on there has been de-activated as well. Obviously I'm not one of the 'in' crowd.

Why would he use a user name like that Chris? No, I'm not sure you have got that right at all.

Because it's the name of an old player. Can't quite understand what that has to do with anything anyway, what happened to the account?

Seems strange Chris, why doesn't Jeff use that name on MyFC or here on FF?

Why should he? Surely on 'free'myfc he should be able to use whatever name he pleases? According to Jeff, he only used the site 3 or so times and made it clear who he was as he was refuting stuff said about him on there.

Either way, it's still not answering the question of what happened to the account?

MrMushroom, what did you call yourself?

Why should he? Surely on 'free'myfc he should be able to use whatever name he pleases? According to Jeff, he only used the site 3 or so times and made it clear who he was as he was refuting stuff said about him on there.

Either way, it's still not answering the question of what happened to the account?

Well I'm not sure that I should be talking to you about someone elses user account Chris but FreeMyFC members discuss issues on MyFC, why would someone come on there with a totally dfferent name or at least state who they are? mean, its just strange isn't it? I mean, you could be totally anonymous and say what you liked. Odd, thats all.

Well I'm not sure that I should be talking to you about someone elses user account Chris but FreeMyFC members discuss issues on MyFC, why would someone come on there with a totally dfferent name or at least state who they are? mean, its just strange isn't it? I mean, you could be totally anonymous and say what you liked. Odd, thats all.

I've seen very few members regularly post on freemyfc, some forum you have on there.

Originally Posted By: eufckev

I've seen very few members regularly post on freemyfc, some forum you have on there.

We've never had a user account "eufckev" so how would you know? We had someone with a user name that started wth the prefix "urchin" and an email address that started with "eufckev"@.... apply this week. Now, why would anyone want to pretend to be an urchn?

Odd, very odd.

Perhaps not, but no one replied to Jeff when he asked, so I was just continuing that. You seem to have a fixation about this user name business though, seems a bit paranoid. What does it matter if someone is anonymous on a bloody internet forum? Especially one that claims to be 'free'.

So Jeff used a different name on a different forum, he made himself known, just like he did on MyFC when he changed his name there, what does it matter? Does he have to have exactly the same name? I see you've joined the EUFC forum as 'Loose'. Should I get rid of that as it's not the user name you use here? What are you up to? Hoping to deceive the masses or something? Of course not, that's stupid, as is what you're trying to put past people instead of admitting your night of the long knives.

How about MrMushroom? What was his crime? Did he call himself EUFCfungus or something? [****!!****]!!

Perhaps not, but no one replied to Jeff when he asked, so I was just continuing that. You seem to have a fixation about this user name business though, seems a bit paranoid. What does it matter if someone is anonymous on a bloody internet forum? Especially one that claims to be 'free'.

So Jeff used a different name on a different forum, he made himself known, just like he did on MyFC when he changed his name there, what does it matter? Does he have to have exactly the same name? I see you've joined the EUFC forum as 'Loose'. Should I get rid of that as it's not the user name you use here? What are you up to? Hoping to deceive the masses or something? Of course not, that's stupid, as is what you're trying to put past people instead of admitting your night of the long knives.

How about MrMushroom? What was his crime? Did he call himself EUFCfungus or something? [****!!****]!!

Not sure that I am the one wth the fixation Chris. Merely said that it seemed odd, no need to get your knickers in a twist. I was on here "chatting" to Mark and then you popped up so out of politeness I answered you. Didn't notice Jeffs "question" but he knows where I am if he wants to discuss it with me. Since you are so concerned for him let him know to PM me and we can find out whats going on.

I signed up here as Loosegooner originally, lost the password and signed up again as Loose, that account though no longer seems to exist so I tried "Loosegooner" and requested a new password, either way "Loose" is the common denominator.

Just to repeat, we don't seem to be missing anyone over on FreeMyFC so can't think what your "Night of the Long Knives" reference is about.

You really must calm down old boy.

I also have been "disappeared" from the FreeMyFc forum. I had an account under a different name (I know, how subversive and edgy is that?) and as of a week or so ago I cannot log in. "The specified username is currently inactive. If you have problems activating your account, please contact a board administrator." I haven't bothered for a number of reasons, but given the commitment to free speech and proper conduct so constantly bleated on about over there, I thought I might have at least received an email explaining why.

So why was Roger removed then Loose? Seems there are at least 3 people 'missing' from your forum, and that's just those who've spoken on this page. What's up with that? Will you actually say what happenned to them or just talk more [****!!****]? perhaps I should remove anything else you say, just to make you feel at home, I know how much people on 'free'myfc like to edit and remove posts