Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Forum

EUFC superb

Originally Posted By: Hempstead Gaz
in that case Jeff must have been VERY, VERY naughty.
I have looked at the FreeMyfc version, and tbh it really is the most boring sight imaginable.

And they don't even mention Fleet.

Just heard why Jeff was banned. Apparently it was because he was under 40 years old

Originally Posted By: DA11
I have looked at the FreeMyfc version, and tbh it really is the most boring sight imaginable.

Just heard why Jeff was banned. Apparently it was because he was under 40 years old

Sounds a good enough reason to me! laugh
After all on the official MyFC forum, they don't give a reason, or so I've heard!

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1

After all on the official MyFC forum, they don't give a reason, or so I've heard!

Apparently everyone is told but a few choose not to read or admit to receiving it. No big deal really.

Apparently everyone is told but a few choose not to read or admit to receiving it. No big deal really.

You either don't know what you are talking about or you are lying Mark. I prefer to think that you don't know what you are talking about. You do after all have a reputation as a dozy cu*t.

Originally Posted By: Lord Horn
I thought maybe they weren't letting just anyone in.....................Then they let me in, so that can't be it! wink

Oh I'm sure they'll soon realise their mistake!

duel

The word 'DESPERATION' springs to mind !!

bolt

Originally Posted By: loosegooner

You either don't know what you are talking about or you are lying Mark. I prefer to think that you don't know what you are talking about. You do after all have a reputation as a dozy cu*t.

Nice to see your work rubbing off on your manners Gordon evil

You still get wound up quickly. It's quite sweet in an old person kind of way.

I haven't got a clue if they did or didn't I'm just telling fibs. Seems to be the in thing at the moment dude. drinkies

Idle hands Mark, Friday afternoon and all. Curious though why you have so many points to score now you are off the SB. Smacks a bit of sour grapes that you couldn't cut the mustard or some such. Anyway, nice to see you speaking your mind now.

You all have a Merry Christmas too.

Edit: sp