Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
EUFC superb

New Forum

Originally Posted By: Hempstead Gaz
I'm surprised you managed to survive 3 postings - from what I have heard, many get banned 5 seconds after paying their

in that case Jeff must have been VERY, VERY naughty.
I have looked at the FreeMyfc version, and tbh it really is the most boring sight imaginable.

And they don't even mention Fleet.

Just heard why Jeff was banned. Apparently it was because he was under 40 years old

Originally Posted By: DA11
I have looked at the FreeMyfc version, and tbh it really is the most boring sight imaginable.

Just heard why Jeff was banned. Apparently it was because he was under 40 years old

Sounds a good enough reason to me! laugh
After all on the official MyFC forum, they don't give a reason, or so I've heard!

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1

After all on the official MyFC forum, they don't give a reason, or so I've heard!

Apparently everyone is told but a few choose not to read or admit to receiving it. No big deal really.

Apparently everyone is told but a few choose not to read or admit to receiving it. No big deal really.

You either don't know what you are talking about or you are lying Mark. I prefer to think that you don't know what you are talking about. You do after all have a reputation as a dozy cu*t.

Originally Posted By: Lord Horn
I thought maybe they weren't letting just anyone in.....................Then they let me in, so that can't be it! wink

Oh I'm sure they'll soon realise their mistake!

duel

The word 'DESPERATION' springs to mind !!

bolt

Originally Posted By: loosegooner

You either don't know what you are talking about or you are lying Mark. I prefer to think that you don't know what you are talking about. You do after all have a reputation as a dozy cu*t.

Nice to see your work rubbing off on your manners Gordon evil

You still get wound up quickly. It's quite sweet in an old person kind of way.

I haven't got a clue if they did or didn't I'm just telling fibs. Seems to be the in thing at the moment dude. drinkies

I've learnt from the best Gordon. Been on here a long time now. Anyway I know you don't get wound up which is why I'm surprised you react so quickly.

Anyway, never had an axe to grind with you. Have a Merry Christmas.

M x

Idle hands Mark, Friday afternoon and all. Curious though why you have so many points to score now you are off the SB. Smacks a bit of sour grapes that you couldn't cut the mustard or some such. Anyway, nice to see you speaking your mind now.

You all have a Merry Christmas too.

Edit: sp

Idle hands Mark, Friday afternoon and all. Curious though why you have so many points to score now you are off the SB. Smacks a bit of sour grapes that you couldn't cut the mustard or some such. Anyway, nice to see you speaking your mind now.

Gordon

You are right I couldn't cut the mustard bigcry

But at least I got on biglaugh

Gordon

You are right I couldn't cut the mustard bigcry

But at least I got on biglaugh

No point in getting "on" if you can't do the job Mark. At least you were honest enough to admit it in the end. grin

Originally Posted By: chris blanc
I think maybe your forum needs fixing, seems a lot of people 'disappeared' from there last week?

Who Chris? Just let me know which user accounts you are worried about, we don't seem to be missing anyone.

Originally Posted By: chris blanc
Still no one seems to be answering Jeff's question though?

Because they don't have a reason for it. They avoid answering questions.

Sally was asked a question by Jeff on FreeMyBollocks.com about Barrow away and how come she was all friendly around us, yet is a different person on the internet message boards. Maybe UU weren't around at Barrow to see it all wink

So your user list didn't go from 200 odd to 80 odd?

I have no user names, just going on what people were saying on myfc, here and the club forum.

But as a start, as said above, what happened to Jeff's login Eede?

Why would he use a user name like that Chris? No, I'm not sure you have got that right at all.

Because it's the name of an old player. Can't quite understand what that has to do with anything anyway, what happened to the account?