Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Forum

EUFC superb

Originally Posted By: Roger Kint
I also have been "disappeared" from the FreeMyFc forum. I had an account under a different name (I know, how subversive and edgy is that?) and as of a week or so ago I cannot log in. "The specified username is currently inactive. If you have problems activating your account, please contact a board administrator." I haven't bothered for a number of reasons, but given the commitment to free speech and proper conduct so constantly bleated on about over there, I thought I might have at least received an email explaining why.

Not sure thats relevent Roger. We're pretty free and easy about what you can say on FreeMyFC, were any of your posts moderated Roger?

No commitment in our FAQs or T&Cs to email you about anything. Pretty sure we would have missed you by now if you had been a "contrbutor" though.

Originally Posted By: chris blanc
So why was Roger removed then Loose? Seems there are at least 3 people 'missing' from your forum, and that's just those who've spoken on this page. What's up with that? Will you actually say what happenned to them or just talk more [****!!****]? perhaps I should remove anything else you say, just to make you feel at home, I know how much people on 'free'myfc like to edit and remove posts

Edited - talking more crap

Really not sure why you are getting so upset about this Chris. I really can't comment on users unless I know which usernames you are talkng about. Even then I'm not sure that I should be discussing individuals user accounts with you. I would have thought as a moderator you would understand something like that. Perhaps the pressure is getting to you.

Re-edted to replace originally deleted by Chris Blanc (seems a lttle out of control if you ask me. Perhaps I had better check with a Global Moderator about his behaviour)

Not sure what's relevant?

I can honestly say that none of my posts were ever moderated.

By your last sentence you seem to be hinting that non-contributors have had their accounts deactivated. Is that the case (because it makes perfect sense)? Or are the quotation marks meant to imply a level of quality control?

By your last sentence you seem to be hinting that non-contributors have had their accounts deactivated. Is that the case (because it makes perfect sense)? Or are the quotation marks meant to imply a level of quality control?

Not hinting at anything Roger, just not sure how much I can do for you when I don't know the username you are talking about.

I must say that Chris does seem to be getting a little hot under the collar about it all.

Not hot under the collar at all mate, just amused at how you don't seem willing to answer simple questions about why you people banned these poor people from your site. I find it funny, but saddened about why they'd care.

Well something seems to have got your goat old boy when you start editing and deleting my posts. How is anyone going to see my answers if you do that? Now, be a good chap and let individuals ask their questions wthout interfering please.

Originally Posted By: loosegooner

Not hinting at anything Roger, just not sure how much I can do for you when I don't know the username you are talking about.

I must say that Chris does seem to be getting a little hot under the collar about it all.

Well I am sure that I didn't ask you to do anything for me. There had been posts in this thread to the effect that people were unable to access FreeMyFc and I added my experiences to the thread. Your response made it plain that FreeMyFc were under no obligation to let account holders know of changes to their access so I guess that will suffice.

Chris is entitled to post exactly as he pleases in response to your, mine or anybody else's posts on here. He doesn't speak for me and I don't speak for him.

Well something seems to have got your goat old boy when you start editing and deleting my posts. How is anyone going to see my answers if you do that? Now, be a good chap and let individuals ask their questions wthout interfering please.

It's not nice is it? Just pointing out another of 'free'myfcs foibles. I'll put the post back if it'll make you feel better. Maybe then you'll start telling the truth??

Well I am sure that I didn't ask you to do anything for me. There had been posts in this thread to the effect that people were unable to access FreeMyFc and I added my experiences to the thread. Your response made it plain that FreeMyFc were under no obligation to let account holders know of changes to their access so I guess that will suffice.

Chris is entitled to post exactly as he pleases in response to your, mine or anybody else's posts on here. He doesn't speak for me and I don't speak for him.

Quite wise in my opinion to disassociate yourself from Chris Blanc. I wouldn't want him talking for me either!

Well, if I don't know your supposed username on FreeMyFC obviously theres not a lot I can do to confirm or not your deactivation from the site. Thats if you ever had a user account on FreeMyFC.

It's not nice is it? Just pointing out another of 'free'myfcs foibles. I'll put the post back if it'll make you feel better. Maybe then you'll start telling the truth??

Not quite sure how you can prove this allegation Chris. Very easy for you to claim, not so easy to prove eh? Maybe thats the standard you like to maintain here.

Not quite sure how you can prove this allegation Chris. Very easy for you to claim, not so easy to prove eh? Maybe thats the standard you like to maintain here.

So are you denying that Darter edited some of Paul Jarvis's posts on 'free'myfc? yes or no please

So are you denying that Darter edited some of Paul Jarvis's posts on 'free'myfc? yes or no please

Tell me which posts Chris and I will be more than happy to oblige you with a "Yes" or "No".

Honestly, you do seem to have a bee in your bonnet.

Quite wise in my opinion to disassociate yourself from Chris Blanc. I wouldn't want him talking for me either!

Well, if I don't know your supposed username on FreeMyFC obviously theres not a lot I can do to confirm or not your deactivation from the site. Thats if you ever had a user account on FreeMyFC.

I'm only disassociating myself from him because you associated me with him in your post. Let's not play those silly games ok?

I shall repeat myself - I didn't (and don't) want you to confirm or deny anything for me. I know that my account has been deactivated and I'm fairly sure that I know why. And in the absence of a confirmation email (which you stated that I am not entitled to - a statement that I accepted) I will be confident that my assumption is correct.

Your last statement does you very little credit given that I have quoted verbatim the error message I received when trying to log in to FreeMyFc.

no bee in any bonnet gordon, now don't try to deflect, there's a good fellow.

I don't need to specify, if you can't answer that one try this instead. Has Darter edited ANY of Paul Jarvis's posts? Yes or no

I know the answer is yes, as I was on there at the time. She changed them to mock him and to call him names. It wasn't very nice really

I'm only disassociating myself from him because you associated me with him in your post. Let's not play those silly games ok?

I shall repeat myself - I didn't (and don't) want you to confirm or deny anything for me. I know that my account has been deactivated and I'm fairly sure that I know why. And in the absence of a confirmation email (which you stated that I am not entitled to - a statement that I accepted) I will be confident that my assumption is correct.

Your last statement does you very little credit given that I have quoted verbatim the error message I received when trying to log in to FreeMyFc.

Not sure that I was looking for any "credit" Roger. I certainly wouldn't want to put it down on my CV that I answered your points.

In any case, if you had an account you would be quite happy to let us know which one it was, presuming that you had nothing to hide. Very easy though to claim that you had received an "error message".

Not to worry, unless you want to be "reactivated" our business is done.

no bee in any bonnet gordon, now don't try to deflect, there's a good fellow.

I don't need to specify, if you can't answer that one try this instead. Has Darter edited ANY of Paul Jarvis's posts? Yes or no

I know the answer is yes, as I was on there at the time. She changed them to mock him and to call him names. It wasn't very nice really

Chris, how can I be deflecting when you don't state any facts? As I said, very easy to make allegations, not so easy in your case to prove anything.

Can't be fairer really.

Yawn...

I can't be bothered with your lies and bullshit really gordon. It's quite pathetic.

All you had to do is say 'yes she did edit Paul's posts to make him look bad' (truth) or 'no she didn't do that' (lie) but you can't even do that.

And you're right, It's not so easy to prove anything as anyone that would want to prove it can't get on any morelol.

You could prove it for me though !! It's a great idea! especially as you KNOW I'm telling the truth. Just go on to where she did it and cut and paste it on here. Easy!

Anyhoo... as much fun as this has been, I'm off out and so will have to cut this short. I'm sure you'll spout more old lies and crap gordie boy but I'd save my breath as you must know that no one on here believes what you're saying and you just end up looking like the sad stupid little puppet you are..

Nighty night fella, been a hoot.

My point (as you well know) was that the statement "Thats if you ever had a user account on FreeMyFC" does you very little credit as a poster.

I also fail to see how I would be quite happy to let you know my account name, whether I had anything to hide or not, when I have already stated that I have accepted that the account has been deactivated.

I enjoyed that picture of the 6 of you in the pub at the Crawley match in which one of the poster's (I can give you the name if you need it) face was shown blanked out early in the thread until he gave his permission. Or when all the avatar's were pipe smokers. Proof enough?