Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Forum

EUFC superb

Originally Posted By: PatMan
... Thats 30 minutes of my life I wont get back

Haha Patman I was thinking about writing the same thing half way down this page! Legend.

Not sure why I read it all.

I'm only left wondering why people here are bothering to post on the freemyfc site in the first place. I don't quite get its purpose. That's not an invitation for anyone to explain it to me, I don't care really.

Ahh, so I get back in and the triumvirate of lies and ridiculousness has turned up. funny.

I won't comment (what's the point when none of them would know the truth if it wrapped itself around a wet kipper and said I'm the truth!) other than to say that the three of you are about as welcome here as Myra Hindley at a babysitters conference.

I'll hold my hands up and apologise to the real supporters here for causing these leptons to start posting here again. I won't do it again. we've got the other forum now where these idiots wont post.

This forum is, unfortunately dead, to anyone that cares about the Fleet, but hey, we know where to go.

York tomorrow. If you can be there or not, cheer on the Fleet!! to paraphrase....Believe!!!!

Originally Posted By: Darter
I can confirm that I edited some of Paul Jarvis's posts on freemyfc. I warned him on the open forum that I would do it if he didn't stop abusing people - you neglected to mention that part, Chris. He didn't stop, so I altered two or three posts of his where he had been abusive and made them comical instead. He was asked to stop the abuse, he didn't stop. Of course, this is standard for Paul Jarvis, as he is absolutely brilliant at making unprovoked insults on forums and then crying like a baby when he is eventually dealt with. He is cut far more slack than other people, and yet he still can't stop himself.

That's fair enough Sal, and thank you for at least admitting it, which is something that some on here apparently didn't have the balls to do.....

BUT... did you really need to do it in the way you did? I don't know where you feel you can spout on about freedom whilst changing someone's posts to deride them. Say what you like about Paul, and I take the piss out of him more than anyone, but he's a good guy who loves his team and will stand by anyone that he believes in. You can't say that about many of us (myself included).

All of us here that have been Fleet fans for a while understand what is good and bad about MyFC, we don't have our 'heads in the sand' as some of you would like to believe, we just had a situation thrust upon us that we rallied around to make the most of. But it's kept us alive, at least for a while....

What's it's given me (and a lot of people I know) is a sense of family that we never had before and of course we'll defend that. Which is why so many of us will defend Allstars 'til the day is done. He's a good bloke, a nice bloke and someone that I'd happily give my life for, and I'd say that about less than 20 people.

For all your blustering about being the only people on here that really know what's going on and how you all talk like you want EUFC to succeed, you need to ask yourself why we'll all stick up for Paul and can't be bothered with all of you. Are you all right or are we? I don't think we'll ever agree on that one..

And despite what you may believe Sal, I don't think you a bad person at all, quite the contrary. I Believe you to be a person backed into a corner that got herself in with a bad crowd. It's not your fault. But if you lay down with dogs you'll catch fleas....

Originally Posted By: chris blanc

And despite what you may believe Sal, I don't think you a bad person at all, quite the contrary. I Believe you to be a person backed into a corner that got herself in with a bad crowd. It's not your fault. But if you lay down with dogs you'll catch fleas....

Just love that analogy Chris....Great!

But you're perfectly right - we are 'fleet fans through and through - there's only one reason we post here, we all love and support the same team and we're going to look after our own. At the time of the takeover, there were no 'fleet fans at MyFC - outside their Board of Guv'nors no-one even knew who we were and 90 percent of the members are still not 'fleet fans.... Darter has proved that herself, flitting around the country trying to find a football team she can call her own - that's not being a true supporter of a club like we are.

We know what's going down with the MyFC thing - some of us have education you know - we do have schools in Kent - we really don't need some jumped-up computer geeks saying 'told you so' all the time.

As a number of us have said numerous times - whatever happens to the 'fleet, we will still be there, we will continue to support them. Thankfully, the majority of the MyFC lot shan't be around.

Thanks for your money - it was nice while it lasted.

Yes,Stu..I realise you get a bit bored with your head buried in sand.

What do you expect?

Anyway,a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year to friends and foes alike.

I will be just like Arnold..in the new year..I will be back..no doubt.I hope the same can be said for Eufc,allthough it is not a certainty.

Message for Chris Blanc - if you think making a few of Harry's posts comical is equivalent to the unprovoked abuse he has given me on several occasions over the last year, you are out of your mind.

I am "in" with the best crowd possible, people I would stand up for in any situation and people I am proud to call my friends. And that isn't empty rhetoric, it's the truth. If you knew what we had been through both on and off these forums over the last year, you might think again before you make such silly comments about the company I choose to keep.

Originally Posted By: chris blanc
Ahh, so I get back in and the triumvirate of lies and ridiculousness has turned up. funny.

I won't comment (what's the point when none of them would know the truth if it wrapped itself around a wet kipper and said I'm the truth!) other than to say that the three of you are about as welcome here as Myra Hindley at a babysitters conference.

I'll hold my hands up and apologise to the real supporters here for causing these leptons to start posting here again. I won't do it again. we've got the other forum now where these idiots wont post.

This forum is, unfortunately dead, to anyone that cares about the Fleet, but hey, we know where to go.

its not as dead as the other forums chrissie.....you may well have backed a loser again...grin

and your penchant for abuse does you much justice once again....you and harry were made for each other....a partnership in life...?

really sad maybe this forum is perhaps near its end.when you read some of the comments here i am not surprised.

when i first joined i started to comment on matches.i was greeted in certain quarters by things like how do you know did you go have you ever been to a fleet match by the way it was not a fleet supporter

i was so close to saying stuff this but gradually on this forum i have made friends with fleet fans even though we are complete strangers.

myfc well who knows what will happen but to read the comments on here by people who would deep down if they asked themselves would take satisfaction from it ending in tears

there are geninue myfc people and fleet fans who are doing their utmost for the club in whatever way they can

guys i wish you the best of luck whatever team you support or new adventures you are involved in

i see harry is mentioned in some posts above whatever people think of him and the way he reacts is because he cares about ebbsfleet utd like a lot of others who never hardly miss a match.

the reason i mentioned harry saw him striding up the street in york on saturday towards the ground

ebbsfleet is a way of life for them and now become mine even though i will never be able to match their commitment

shame if this forum does end but maybe people have to move on

ebbsfleet is for life, that's a nice post. There are many good people who are long-standing Fleet fans, and many good people who are MyFCers. Unfortunately, one comment is sometimes all it takes to colour things on either side. I'll always be glad I joined MyFC and that I started posting on this forum because it's given me some friends who will be friends for ever, as far as I'm concerned. And that's even more important than football.

I have been oop north all weekend and have just been catching up with all this.

I still don't have an answer to my question. grin

Can I just once again state that Allstars is in no way a drunkard although I know that certain people like to believe this myth.