Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Forum

EUFC superb

Originally Posted By: chris blanc
Yawn...

I can't be bothered with your lies and bullshit really gordon. It's quite pathetic.
All you had to do is say 'yes she did edit Paul's posts to make him look bad' (truth) or 'no she didn't do that' (lie) but you can't even do that.

And you're right, It's not so easy to prove anything as anyone that would want to prove it can't get on any morelol.

You could prove it for me though !! It's a great idea! especially as you KNOW I'm telling the truth. Just go on to where she did it and cut and paste it on here. Easy!

Not so nice to accuse someone of lies and bullshit Chris, especially coming from someone who is supposed to be a moderator. Not sure what this site is coming to to be honest.

Surely you don't expect me to go through every post Harry J Pissed Up made over there in the hope of spotting something he might not have said? You know how foul mouthed he can be.

I could cut and paste any of his posts to here and all you would see is total incoherrance. Don't be so silly.

And do calm down, take a chill pill man.

Originally Posted By: loosegooner
So why was Roger removed then Loose? Seems there are at least 3 people 'missing' from your forum, and that's just those who've spoken on this page. What's up with that? Will you actually say what happenned to them or just talk more [****!!****]? perhaps I should remove anything else you say, just to make you feel at home, I know how much people on 'free'myfc like to edit and remove posts

Edited - talking more crap

Really not sure why you are getting so upset about this Chris. I really can't comment on users unless I know which usernames you are talkng about. Even then I'm not sure that I should be discussing individuals user accounts with you. I would have thought as a moderator you would understand something like that. Perhaps the pressure is getting to you.

Re-edted to replace originally deleted by Chris Blanc (seems a lttle out of control if you ask me. Perhaps I had better check with a Global Moderator about his behaviour)

I can assure you that the GM's on here are well versed in the arts of blancs shotgun moderation tactics as indeed are the users on myfc forums.....the only plus is that he doesn't have any control over freemy....grin

as for harry J's posts being edited...well at least there is comfort that some moderators do have common sense..grin

Originally Posted By: fleetzone
Just like to add that I have also been deactivated from the FreemyFC forum too - login name Kentishman - can't be for bad posting as I only made the one and it was quite polite....

Well at last, someone who just tells it straight!

You were deactivated because you did not have a valid email address. An email was sent to you on 13/12/09 and returned as "Undeliverable, unknown email address".

We requested that all users update their details with a genuine email address 6 weeks ago.

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
So why was Roger removed then Loose? Seems there are at least 3 people 'missing' from your forum, and that's just those who've spoken on this page. What's up with that? Will you actually say what happenned to them or just talk more [****!!****]? perhaps I should remove anything else you say, just to make you feel at home, I know how much people on 'free'myfc like to edit and remove posts

Edited - talking more crap

Really not sure why you are getting so upset about this Chris. I really can't comment on users unless I know which usernames you are talkng about. Even then I'm not sure that I should be discussing individuals user accounts with you. I would have thought as a moderator you would understand something like that. Perhaps the pressure is getting to you.

Re-edted to replace originally deleted by Chris Blanc (seems a lttle out of control if you ask me. Perhaps I had better check with a Global Moderator about his behaviour)

I can assure you that the GM's on here are well versed in the arts of blancs shotgun moderation tactics as indeed are the users on myfc forums.....the only plus is that he doesn't have any control over freemy....grin

as for harry J's posts being edited...well at least there is comfort that some moderators do have common sense..grin

Yes, they both seem a bit oafish, but you have to hope that a moderator would be a lttle better, still those other forums are welcome to him, he wouldn't be up to standard on FreeMyFC.

I can confirm that I edited some of Paul Jarvis's posts on freemyfc. I warned him on the open forum that I would do it if he didn't stop abusing people - you neglected to mention that part, Chris. He didn't stop, so I altered two or three posts of his where he had been abusive and made them comical instead. He was asked to stop the abuse, he didn't stop. Of course, this is standard for Paul Jarvis, as he is absolutely brilliant at making unprovoked insults on forums and then crying like a baby when he is eventually dealt with. He is cut far more slack than other people, and yet he still can't stop himself.

Yes, they both seem a bit oafish, but you have to hope that a moderator would be a lttle better, still those other forums are welcome to him, he wouldn't be up to standard on FreeMyFC.

yes well..one has to tolerate these burdens with those that seek to rise to the lofty corridors of myfc utopia at SR....'tis indeed a heady drug that sends normally sane men wild with desire...

cross dressing optional of course....grin

Originally Posted By: Darter
I can confirm that I edited some of Paul Jarvis's posts on freemyfc. I wanrned him on the open forum that I would do it if he didn't stop abusing people - you neglected to mention that part, Chris. He didn't stop, so I altered two or three posts of his where he had been abusive and made them comical instead. He was asked to stop the abuse, he didn't stop. Of course, this is standard for Paul Jarvis, as he is absolutely brilliant at making unprovoked insults on forums and then crying like a baby when he is eventually dealt with. He is cut far more slack than other people, and yet he still can't stop himself.

Someone told me that he had been banned from not just FreeMyFC but also from this forum too. This is because the same corrupted fools that run freemyfc run this place. DON'T FORGET THAT!!!

That says it all really, we didn't like his behaviour (who does when someone tells the truth about us???). People really can't complain if hs standard of insults gets him banned from
a forum like this one, because we will ban them too.

http://tinyurl.com/4c995o

We've never had a user account "eufckev" so how would you know? We had someone with a user name that started wth the prefix "urchin" and an email address that started with "eufckev"@.... apply this week. Now, why would anyone want to pretend to be an urchn?

Odd, very odd.

There's your answer then, I admit it. What you gonna do about it? grin

Have a sneaky peek at what goes on. I'd probably get chucked off it for supporting my team like Jeff and Paul have.

Originally Posted By: eufckev
We've never had a user account "eufckev" so how would you know? We had someone with a user name that started wth the prefix "urchin" and an email address that started with "eufckev"@.... apply this week. Now, why would anyone want to pretend to be an urchn?

Odd, very odd.

Have a sneaky peek at what goes on. I'd probably get chucked off it for supporting my team like Jeff and Paul have.

No, my answer was that urchin such and such was a very odd user name for someone with an email address that started with your username from Fans Focus. I don't think I gave a reason why FreeMyFC wouldn't accept you as a member.

We're scared of the truth and hate anyone that disagrees with us....ooops!!

lost the password and signed up again as Loose

You missed out the "r" on the end smile

Hahaha....now I see what a sparkling wit you have I will have to leave in shame. You got me. Good job, you'll dine out on that one for weeks.

EUFCKEV: You know, I really put one over on that Loose bloke on the forum.

OTHEREUFCDRIP: Ooo - do tell us big bwave Kev.

EUFCKEV: I said...snigger...snort...that he should...hurr hurr...add an R to the end of his name...

OTHEREUFCDRIP: Oh...lol....

You have me in stitches now, Gordon. Who said I was joking?

Odd, very odd.

No, my answer was that urchin such and such was a very odd user name for someone with an email address that started with your username from Fans Focus. I don't think I gave a reason why FreeMyFC wouldn't accept you as a member.

I have my views and opinions of this FreeMyFC, I'd get chucked off for it just like others have done. I'm sure the more members you have on your forum, the better it looks, but the amount of those who post regular... well, the numbers aren't exactly great are they?

Originally Posted By: fleetzone
Just like to add that I have also been deactivated from the FreemyFC forum too - login name Kentishman - can't be for bad posting as I only made the one and it was quite polite....

Well at last, someone who just tells it straight!

You were deactivated because you did not have a valid email address. An email was sent to you on 13/12/09 and returned as "Undeliverable, unknown email address".

We requested that all users update their details with a genuine email address 6 weeks ago.

Strange - I only have two email addresses and I check them twice a day and there's never been an email sent to me. Only thing I can think of is the address has become corrupt somewhere along the line.... do you have the details to PM me with the address that was being tried?

its about control les....the new forum wasn't just a knee jerk thingy...its been in the sideings for yonks....the myfc junta have now abandoned ship and joined the good ship

ebbs....press ganging for cannon fodder is now all the rage...

I want the myfc renewals to fail and will do all that I can to ensure that the good ship ebbs will sail onwards into the darkness with paddington and his weasels at the helm...

oh and by the way...this forum will survive....a safe haven when the iceberg strikes.. as long as it's run by me and my cronies...sad to say...