Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Who Were the Grasses? Serious Investigation

Come on someone out there MUST know something.

Sometime last week, a mysterious man and woman (no description given) walked into Rhodes' place of work to inform bosses of the amount of time he was spending this forum.

A warning (I assume) has now been issued and we are being denied his foresight and wisdom during working hours.

This type of snitching is not a victimless crime. We are all victims here.

Anyone with any information as to who these 2 reprehensible individuals are should call SnitchStoppers or post what they know on here.

This kind of activity must be stoppped. No-one knows who they could snitch on next. IT COULD BE YOU!!

thanks

DCI Doog - New Scotland Yard

though in fairness this situation may now improve as staff spend less time sh1t stirring on SSML websites:)

MoD struggling to maintain aircraft and supplies to troops

Lack of staff could confine Britain's nuclear submarines to dock within 18 months, warns defence expert

By Andrew Johnson

Sunday, 24 August 2008

The Ministry of Defence faces such a critical shortage of civilian staff, engineers and technical expertise that it is struggling to maintain its aircraft, and the supply of equipment to troops in Afghanistan and Iraq is under threat, leaked memos reveal.

Originally Posted By: Barney Rubble

Well Tiger007 knows its not nellie for a FACT

Yes and he would certainly know, perhaps I should apologise unreservedly then and start pointing the finger elsewhere such as Mrs Keeps, Keeper No.1 certainly didn't hide the fact that it was him

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat

It defo wasn't me grin

No but you had something to do with it, you gave Keeper No.1 a phone number to call as how else would he have known where I worked.

you don't mean that Bilbo, ok old Rhodesy can be a bit of an irritant, but he's harmless really. To pull a stunt like that is really low, because that would affect people close to Rhodes too like his family.

Banter is one thing, but bringing up something like that is completely out of order.

Originally Posted By: Bilbo

Fair enough, but isn't it just the same as theft, spending your time at work posting on here.

Bilbo - What on earth are you going on about, no wonder Gavin treated you like something he brought in on his shoe and wouldn't even lower himself to spit on the ground you walked on.

Bilbo - No not at all, I don't have anything against you personally however, as you know, I am a great admirer of Gavin largely due to his proactive approach, and the way he was treated by the likes of you, Oracle and Ken Batten at Edgware Town was sickening to put it mildly, you should be ashamed of yourselves.