Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Who Were the Grasses? Serious Investigation

Yidarmy - I have to say that sadly, as much as I like giving people the benefit of the doubt, I can't disagree with you as there was absolutely no need to go to those lengths, it was a despicable act.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Yidarmy - I have to say that sadly, as much as I like giving people the benefit of the doubt, I can't disagree with you as there was absolutely no need to go to those lengths, it was a despicable act.

All im going to say is Rhodes you have proven to be a top bloke in the way you are handling this. I take my hat of to you because I would want to rip the person

Originally Posted By: YIDARMY

All im going to say is Rhodes you have proven to be a top bloke in the way you are handling this. I take my hat of to you because I would want to rip the person

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke

Originally Posted By: samuelsmiles
Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke

this should not be taken has a joke the scum bag should came out and hold his hands up
hairout

I'd feel ashamed at myself for actually pissing someone off so much that I drove them to such an act!

I think that the people who come on here, and make fun of what happened are as despicable as the person who actually did it. Lets try to get this in perspective. Somebody makes a phone call, which could lose Rhodes his job, because he says things on here that others don't like. They then make a joke of it. A player physically assaults a team official and is welcomed back, by that team, with open arms. The people who think Rhodes is so bad, say absolutely nothing about this. I have seen Rhodes wish somebody a happy birthday on here, and have at least 5 people saying "what has this got to do with SSML", for the same people to then wish others exactly the same thing. (Even worse was the RIP - Jimmy Sirrel thread!) I have watched the constantly bullying of Rhodes, for months, and Yes, he does come out with some stupid statements sometimes, but the sheer nastiness of other posts far outweighs anything that Rhodes has said. He goes on about certain teams and people, it changes nothing, nobody loses anything by it! Somebody else is so evil, because they don't like his comments, that they are prepared for him to lose his livelihood. Its about time some people on here grew up, or the Mods should ban them for life. Football is about opinions, if you don't agree with an opinion then give your own but only about the subject NOT the person themselves. Now, Please can the Mods do something about this situation, or others who do not want to constantly see this sort of bullying will just stop coming on here.

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
I'd feel ashamed at myself for actually pissing someone off so much that I drove them to such an act!

well you pi55 me off with your subjective bullying NF but I wouldn't dream of ringing your work place....

have some perspective when you post please....smile

cuddle

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat
I assume you still have a job? I don

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin

well you pi55 me off with your subjective bullying NF but I wouldn't dream of ringing your work place....

have some perspective when you post please....smile

cuddle

lol... cuddles to you too...

lets all move on from this boring sh1te and spread the banter around a little....

Originally Posted By: Hollie
I think that the people who come on here, and make fun of what happened are as despicable as the person who actually did it. Lets try to get this in perspective. Somebody makes a phone call, which could lose Rhodes his job, because he says things on here that others don't like. They then make a joke of it. A player physically assaults a team official and is welcomed back, by that team, with open arms. The people who think Rhodes is so bad, say absolutely nothing about this. I have seen Rhodes wish somebody a happy birthday on here, and have at least 5 people saying "what has this got to do with SSML", for the same people to then wish others exactly the same thing. (Even worse was the RIP - Jimmy Sirrel thread!) I have watched the constantly bullying of Rhodes, for months, and Yes, he does come out with some stupid statements sometimes, but the sheer nastiness of other posts far outweighs anything that Rhodes has said. He goes on about certain teams and people, it changes nothing, nobody loses anything by it! Somebody else is so evil, because they don't like his comments, that they are prepared for him to lose his livelihood. Its about time some people on here grew up, or the Mods should ban them for life. Football is about opinions, if you don't agree with an opinion then give your own but only about the subject NOT the person themselves. Now, Please can the Mods do something about this situation, or others who do not want to constantly see this sort of bullying will just stop coming on here.

totally agree this is a football forum and thats all rhodes talks about then this scum bag takes it to another level with this.