Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Who Were the Grasses? Serious Investigation

Originally Posted By: Hollie
I think you should read the Malicious Communications Act 1998 before you do that Willo. I also think that a lot of people should read the Act and think before posting on here!!!

Is it worth a read then Hollie?

I don't require to read it as all Rhodes information (including who his boss is) is already available on the internet (you just need to know where it is).

UU

willo...you have posted as much nonsense on here as anyone else if not more and your attacks on rhodes are well recorded....please leave it all alone or go back to your private rhodes and unc free forum before it all ends in tears on here again....

move on mate...I am sure you are capable of doing so...

thanx

im pissed off the film stopped, no football for a week NF, come on I expect a three reel blockbuster by the time the ground thaws.

and if people have reported rhodes to his workplace it is completely wrong. Who's next?

I'm saddened to see the fallout with KTFC.

I was fascinated by the story of the rise from a boys team to the level its reached and it's FA cup debut. I can only hope that this forum has brought out the worst in you all (yes Rhodes and all on this one) and that the club behaves with a bit more self respect and dignity when Saturday comes.

You should all remember this forum is read by an awful lot of non league people all over the south east, and people love to gossip about other clubs.

jeez lucky Im perfect or the world would be a sorry place.

Originally Posted By: thespursfan

and that the club behaves with a bit more self respect and dignity when Saturday comes

Lets hope so but don't hold your breath. Sean Bean was good in 'When Saturday Comes' wasn't he, did you notice Tony Currie made a guest appearance in the film:

http://www.compleatseanbean.com/sat-come.html

Originally Posted By: Big J R

Absolutely brilliant NF !!!

I have to admit I cracked a smile, is Bitch the one in the yellow dress having her leg stroked.

That is really quality lads!!!! evilWhere do you get this stuff from?I'm pissing myself off!! biggrininvasion

Originally Posted By: coach et 64

That is really quality lads!!!! evil

Coach et 64 - How's things at Hullbridge Sports, I was at Mauritius Sports v Stansted yesterday. Nellie is not a lad by the way, she will be offended.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: coach et 64

That is really quality lads!!!! evil

Coach et 64 - How's things at Hullbridge Sports, I was at Mauritius Sports v Stansted yesterday. Nellie is not a lad by the way, she will be offended.

Opss...sorry!! evilHullbridge to catch Takeley and Romford at beginning of March!!

Hopefully Mauritius Sports can do you a favour by beating Romford on Saturday week. Nice to see you over this way on the SSML Forum.

I have to admit that it has to be the funniest thing on here for a long time

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: YIDARMY

so do u have an idea who it is

Willo the Cat knows alright, I didn't expect him to sink so low and he could have easily advised the culprit that he was taking things a bit too far, as you say what if I had got the tin tack from work with six kids to support, Keeper No.1 would have had that on his conscience, if he had on that is.

Rhodes there is banter and there is taking it to far this twaat has taking it to far, he should be hung if u ask me low life.

Yidarmy - Well I think we have already touched on this heinous 'crime', what sort of person would do such a thing to another human being, I think it's a reflection on our society today don't you.