Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Who Were the Grasses? Serious Investigation

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Bilbo - No not at all, I don't have anything against you personally however, as you know, I am a great admirer of Gavin largely due to his proactive approach, and the way he was treated by the likes of you, Oracle and Ken Batten at Edgware Town was sickening to put it mildly, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Yeah, Bilbo, its a bloody disgrace.

So he pro-actively attacks Hertford supporters with a lump of wood. He pro-actively invades the pitch and verbally attacks a refereee at Brentwood. He pro-actively verbally insults a woman and her child from Sudbury. He pro-actively verbally attacks a referee in a game against Bury Town. An approach to admire, eh Rhodes?

Wasn't he one of the founding members of 'New Edgware'? A class act don't you think?

Bilbo; you, Mr.Batten, and Oracle should be ashamed of yourselves.......by the way, when Edgware Town are back again I'll be there....when the mighty Hares aren't playing of course.

Up the Hares, Up the Wares and Up Yours, Samuel 'I can't Hare the Southill sing no oh' Smiles grin

Backfour1 - Yes that's spot on, his heart is in the right place and that's good enough for me, like I said Bilbo, Oracle, Ken Batten and probably Samuelsmiles too should be utterley ashamed of themselves for the way they treated him at Edgware Town after everything he did for the Club where all they could do was sell it down the river after 69 years of history. I'm sure it would have been possible to find another Step 4 graded ground to play at after December 2007 after they were turfed out of the White Lion, where there's a will there's always a way, that's my motto and they had plenty of notice to find somewhere else.

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat

It defo wasn't me grin

No but you had something to do with it, you gave Keeper No.1 a phone number to call as how else would he have known where I worked.

I'm sure anyone is capable of phoning Directory Enquiries! And seeing as you are the only Rhodes in MB I'm sure even MB's switch board is capable of tracking down you.

I will await an apology

I'm sure anyone is capable of phoning Directory Enquiries! And seeing as you are the only Rhodes in MB I'm sure even MB's switch board is capable of tracking down you.
I will await an apology

Mmm, I don't believe that for a minute and am sure you had a hand in Keeper No.1's dispicable actions, I appreciate now that his partner in crime may not have been Nellie in which case I apologise, it may well have been Mrs Keeps.

The smart money is actually on it being Darter and syd_lexic to stop you embarrassing yourself (and them) too much before the Southill venture really gets going!!

Listen here I think it is a disgrace what that scumbag did, what if Rhodes lost his job and had no money to support his family, look this is a forum for banter and for people who are bored at work and like to wind people up, but seriously who ever this person is should be named and shamed its not a joke some company

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
The smart money is actually on it being Darter and syd_lexic....

..... and I thought with this massive credit crunch on, all the SMART MONEY was in the Cayman Islands !!

bolt

Originally Posted By: YIDARMY

so do u have an idea who it is

Willo the Cat knows alright, I didn't expect him to sink so low and he could have easily advised the culprit that he was taking things a bit too far, as you say what if I had got the tin tack from work with six kids to support, Keeper No.1 would have had that on his conscience, if he had on that is.

If posting all day on the internet at work is a sackable offence then maybe you should've been thinking about your kids in the first place?

Willo the Cat knows alright, I didn't expect him to sink so low and he could have easily advised the culprit that he was taking things a bit too far, as you say what if I had got the tin tack from work with six kids to support, Keeper No.1 would have had that on his conscience, if he had on that is.

Final chance to apologies either via PM or on this thread. I had nothing to do with this, and neither do I know who is behind it. However, if you persist in allegations that I did pass the phone number and know who is behind this I WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOUR WORK PHONE NUMBER APPEARS ON HERE (without breaking any rules of either the MoD or this forum).

You have until midday Sunday to apologise.

Final chance to apologies either via PM or on this thread. I had nothing to do with this, and neither do I know who is behind it. However, if you persist in allegations that I did pass the phone number and know who is behind this I WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOUR WORK PHONE NUMBER APPEARS ON HERE (without breaking any rules of either the MoD or this forum).
You have until midday Sunday to apologise.
I think you should read the Malicious Communications Act 1998 before you do that Willo. I also think that a lot of people should read the Act and think before posting on here!!!

my goodness me....here they all are again..the ones that were never going to post on here again with all the usual nonsense and another new year on the forums tediously marches on with it all....

may I respectfully suggest willo that given your bannings previously on two occasions and your track record of making allegations against others on here that you give it it a rest before you get banned again...probably for the last time...it is against forum rules to post telephone numbers on here...there are no ways around that and no mitigating circumstances..

now in the interests of maintaining a peaceful forum may I respectfully suggest that anyone who has never used a work computer gets a real halo and books a place upstairs now and may I also respectfully suggest rhodsey that you give the old edgware stuff a miss and move onwards before you embarrass your new club colleagues to the point of no return....

this forum has been fine and dandy for several weeks now....can we please keep it that way and leave all the boring crap behind us... .....

smile