Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tonbridge Away

Eastside Urchin

Saturday 7th March

I think we should get a coach to this game as it is a fair old journey and not the easiest to get to by train,what do people think????

It would only really be worth it if it was pretty full so i am starting this thread now so we can get some names to see if it is worthwile.I will also be asking people on saturday.At the moment the coach's are about

i will put you down for 3 then,if there is not enough for a coach then we will try to arrange for mini buses if possible.Its coming to the business end of the season and these games are very important so i think we may get good numbers to them as we haven't had a coach or many games for a while!!!

UM - I know I have said this before, but we really need a central point to take bookings - whilst we know the regulars, we do not know everyone who comes to the games.

I would suggest that for Tuesday you ask Max to announce that there will be a coach subject to adequate numbers, and that bookings will be taken in the club shop at half time, and in the club shop at the end of the match and also in the bar after the match.

In this way everyone gets to know that there will be a coach.

If you can get them in to the club shop, they will not be allowed out again until they have bought something. It's a sort of bring and buy sale - they bring the money and they buy.