Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Two Massive games in the next 4 days

Krooner

Yeah its going to be a hard couple of weeks for us Kroons. Saturday will be tough, Chertsey have picked up again and will be looking to avenge the defeat from earlier in the season, same with BG, We beat them comfortably earlier in the season but im not sure if they still have the same team. And lets be honest you never know which team is going to turn up on the day in any CCL team. We all trained last night and everyone is in confident mood and the belief is that we have a great chance of winning the league this year. After Tuesday i think you will see if Cove are mounting a serious challenge in the run in. Two wins and we are only a couple of points behind. two losses and i think thats it for us!

Early night tonight for me!

Look forward to welcoming you all to Stag Meadow, on Tuesday, it seems so long since it should have been played. Really looking forward to it. It will also let us know how far we have come this season and see how good we are. Totally agree with your comment about which team turns up at any club this year..

Guv from what we saw of Bedfont in our previous meeting , you would think we would have smashed you lot! doesnt work like that tho!As i said before teams that turn up one week are awful then the next time you play them they are a completly different side btu still the same players if that makes sense.

we were not at our best on tuesday and plus the pitch being awful didnt help but we still dug out a point away from home.

We have already beaten Chertsey and Banstead when they were both unbeated at the start of the season, beaten Bedfont Green and drew with Epsom and Camberley in games we should have won (maybe not the camberley one but def EE)dont write us off just yet!!

If your up the top youve turned up every week, its the Bedfont, c&h nad Horleys who are the ones with which side will turn up next but hopefully now were turning the corner and with us against E&E we will hopefully do everybody up there a favour on are cow field, i though the pitc h suited you better than us on Tuesday.

We said before it isnt a pitch to play football on its not going to be a pretty game we just tried to get you guys turned and make you make mistakes , every time we tried to pass the ball it bobbled up somewhere and we lost control.

A favor would be nice on sat Guv!

Thank god Judo camp during half term is over. That has just killed me. 30 kids every day from 8 till 5pm is too much. Back to my usual day job on Monday of 2 hours per day work!!

Guv....i have to say..... and i will hate saying it....especially after the stud marks you gave me and the bruise that has now appeared....that Bedfont are by far not the worst team in the league. You are the 2nd worst!!

Not really mate. I actually think you are one of the better sides that are probably not doing yourself justice. The sort of football you play is actually quite good quality. I would enjoy watching you from the sidelines each week. The effort and desire you lot put in and showed was very good. Find that quality every week and you'll be higher in the league come May.

As for the next few days...massive for us. We raise our game so much for the top of the table clashes. We are a bit like this seasons Liverpool. Liverpool are head and shoulders in the head to head stakes with Man Utd, Chelski and Arsenal. As Brunty said, Drew with Cam, drew with Epsom (prob could have won both), beat Chertski and beat Bedfont Green. We've let ourselves down against the so called lesser teams.

If we can win our next 2 then we can really kick on. We'll see!!

Thanks for your kind words youve gone from being the Worst person on here to the 2nd worst.........lol

No much appreicated, good luck for the remainder of the season.

I think for you lot Chertsey will be harder for you IMHO, but both will be hard, the key to stopping Cherstey is there wingers especially Booker because he runs across the back 4 which is a nightmare to defend against and he will find space because the strikers are intelligent, Your manager should play the two in the centre who finished the game yourself and the sub, i thought he was better than the other lad who went up top, youll be in for quite a battle with the Bamford lad in the centre of the park Johnno so make sure them ankles are well strapped.

Originally Posted By: Brunty84
Guv from what we saw of Bedfont in our previous meeting , you would think we would have smashed you lot! doesnt work like that tho!As i said before teams that turn up one week are awful then the next time you play them they are a completly different side btu still the same players if that makes sense.
we were not at our best on tuesday and plus the pitch being awful didnt help but we still dug out a point away from home.

We have already beaten Chertsey and Banstead when they were both unbeated at the start of the season, beaten Bedfont Green and drew with Epsom and Camberley in games we should have won (maybe not the camberley one but def EE)dont write us off just yet!!

the pitch played to your advantage tuesday as all you lot do is pump it long, you had one decent player who u stuck up front!

Originally Posted By: Guvnor No1
Thanks for your kind words youve gone from being the Worst person on here to the 2nd worst.........lol

No much appreicated, good luck for the remainder of the season.

I think for you lot Chertsey will be harder for you IMHO, but both will be hard, the key to stopping Cherstey is there wingers especially Booker because he runs across the back 4 which is a nightmare to defend against and he will find space because the strikers are intelligent, Your manager should play the two in the centre who finished the game yourself and the sub, i thought he was better than the other lad who went up top, youll be in for quite a battle with the Bamford lad in the centre of the park Johnno so make sure them ankles are well strapped.

no guv u got it wrong there. the guy they put up top was head and shoulders the best player they had on the pitch.

• 2 weeks later...

It could happen to anyone of us so be on your guard...its never just the next 2 games ...is it J ..its the next game....one at a time..Kroons were u at the Ash game today?????