Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Moan Moan Moan

In a perverse way I'm missing all the negative comments we were getting as some do make me giggle.

So for the whingers, just like for the jokers and golfers, this is your thread, we've shown some consistency in the recent home games so the moans are few and far between of late, but please dont let that stop you guys.

I can help by moaning about when this EGM is gonna be called, I mean the feet have been stamped and thumbs have been sucked to the bone, so come on lets call it, talk it and then move on.

Quote:
this is your thread, we've shown some consistency in the recent home games so the moans are few and far between of late, but please dont let that stop you guys.

Think you are missing the point a bit EU..Most of us have been rightly moaning about the lack of consistancy both in team perfomance and team selection.We have also rightly moaned about the skill and entertainment levels of the side in recent months..So now we have had a few games where those areas have improved ,then of course we haven't moaned.The reason why?? Because the team have finally starting operating more the way that we at this club demand that they do.

Hey,we know the management look at this forum.Maybe they have taken on board everyone opinions and comments as to what needed doing to get us back on track.So maybe EU,you should be thanking all us 'moaners'.Without all our opinions being thrown into the ring,things might have taken even longer to get on the right tracks.

But as i said before.A heavy defeat against a bottom side doesn't make us relagation material.Just as a draw against a top side doesn't make us promotion material.We've had more poor runs of three games so far this season,than we have had good runs of three games.So as i always say,the juries still firmly out for me.Although just like everyone else i do welcolme the recent improvements and hope they continue.

Originally Posted By: Enfield United
In a perverse way I'm missing all the negative comments we were getting as some do make me giggle.

So for the whingers, just like for the jokers and golfers, this is your thread, we've shown some consistency in the recent home games so the moans are few and far between of late, but please dont let that stop you guys.

Not too condescending EU! The team have managed to perform well in recent games and as no negative comments have been made, you come onto the forum to try and whip up some negativity! How is that helpful?

...........we've shown some consistency in the recent home games so the moans are few and far between of late, but please dont let that stop you guys....

I'd like to moan about how often you come on here moaning about the moaners!!

Its relentless, maybe you can change your name to "Enfield moaner"

Originally Posted By: lovely stuff
......Hey,we know the management look at this forum.Maybe they have taken on board everyone opinions and comments as to what needed doing to get us back on track.So maybe EU,you should be thanking all us 'moaners'.Without all our opinions being thrown into the ring,things might have taken even longer to get on the right tracks.....

As bizarre as it sounds after several people on here have been calling for continuity for months when we finally get it look what happens!........maybe they do indeed read this forum & take note!

Originally Posted By: Gazza
Originally Posted By: lovely stuff
......Hey,we know the management look at this forum.Maybe they have taken on board everyone opinions and comments as to what needed doing to get us back on track.So maybe EU,you should be thanking all us 'moaners'.Without all our opinions being thrown into the ring,things might have taken even longer to get on the right tracks.....

As bizarre as it sounds after several people on here have been calling for continuity for months when we finally get it look what happens!........maybe they do indeed read this forum & take note!

Pity they did not TAKE NOTE in bloody September ! evil

I can help by moaning about when this EGM is gonna be called, I mean the feet have been stamped and thumbs have been sucked to the bone, so come on lets call it, talk it and then move on.

Some of the issues are a lot more serious than you may think.

Thats cos i've been out grafting. I'll f...ing moan about the traffic out there on the roads today.

But hey 15 posts in a matter of a few hours, you've all given my heart a little flutter of joy.

The management may or may not read these posts, but a couple pieces of praise should be (as stated) the consistency of team selection (now players are almost fit again) although Deanes still to return and Marcel limped off injured on Saturday.

And the introduction of some new quality players on the pitch such as Edgar, McCoy, Mckie along with the ever improving Wild and Remy.

Originally Posted By: Tom S
Originally Posted By: OldTowner

Pity they did not TAKE NOTE in bloody September ! evil

What, continue picking the team you were moaning about then?

Thanks Tom

Check the details.

During September we played 5 games and "selected" a total of 30 Players.

Not exactly the "cosistant" team selection we would all crave for was it ?

Originally Posted By: OldTowner
Originally Posted By: andyetfc
Here's a moan.

Wednesday 25 March or Thursday 26 March?

Cannot be Wednesday 26 March.

HERE IS A MOAN.

duel Stop repeating what I posted earlier !!!! duel

2nd post page 1 drinkies

So sorry. I bow to your superior powers of observation, or was it that I didn't notice your posting?

Mind you, the date has now been changed on the home page.