Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Citizens hit 4 against Kentish Town

Originally Posted By: bosman08
I dont believe all I hear but I believe KTFC are moving somewhere away from Copthall and you are not confirming it. Not that you have to, if you are working out a new deal with a groundshare good luck with it.

I have this confirmed (KTFC are moving out of Copthall) by someone who works at Copthall and also someone who deals with the Barnet Athletics club.

Bosman I can only repeat myself again.....do not believe all you hear

Originally Posted By: ORACLE

I can't believe this was the sole reason for Mr Temilies exit from the club, there has to be more in this

Oracle - It wasn't the sole reason but it was the straw that broke the camel's back, if you have a spare couple of days sometime I'll be happy to tell you the other reasons.

TheDoogisKing - Actually you don't know the half of it and if I was to divulge the unprofessional way Clement was treated at Kentish Town, particularly in the twilight of his reign it would make your hair curl. Don't forget this is someone who could kick a ball before he could walk and who has played all over the World including all the primitive African Nations, however he was never once attacked on the field of play let alone by someone from his own team.

I'd be interested in hearing something that will make Doog's hair curl.

Very many thanks - nice to see my question didn't get lost amidst the artillery flying around on here! wink

... may try and persuade the lad to think about this one (he's on H/T now so does the choosing since he's allowed out midweek)

... but I think Wednesday is the one evening this week that my wife may be home late frown so might rule out Copthall - even if the M25 co-operates !

PS I s'pose its far too early to know where the match on the 16th vs Cockfosters may be?? I'd read (admittedly on here) that Thursdays wasn't a good night for KT @ Copthall - and we've had the pleasure of Chalk Lane.

Certainly next Tuesday (14th) is looking mostly like a choice of SSML fixtures and Colney Heath v KT would be favourable - that's if the poor lad's not 'hopped out' by then!

Thanks again. smile

Originally Posted By: The Doog is King

heard that one about 6 times before Rhodes. anything else?

Well yes, like I said to Oracle if you have a couple of days to spare I'll fill you in on all the gory details. As a starter for ten, the Club knew full well that Lee Scott was the goose that laid the golden egg and their future meal ticket to the Ryman League and beyond yet they ignored Clement's advice to wrap him up in cotton wool immediately after every game and unwrap him before the next one.

Originally Posted By: nellie

royals26 the match against Cockfosters is to be played at at Silver Jubilee Park.

Why is the game with Cockfosters being played on Thursday 16 April out of interest and not Wednesday 15 April when presumably the Copthall Stadium could be used saving the Club a hire fee.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

Well yes, like I said to Oracle if you have a couple of days to spare I'll fill you in on all the gory details.

I have to say this is very disappointing Rhodes. Myself and Oracle have taken 2 days off work and placed an arrest team including Snipers and Tracker Dogs around Nellies house. And for what? Snippets of tired, regurgitated old crap that we have heard many times before.

This is your big chance to state your case, as you say, "point a few things out". Have you anything new or remotely interesting to add?

So far we have a case that makes the conviction of Colin Stagg look convincing and watertight.....