Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Mischief making

Originally Posted By: Baby-faced asassin
Theres a rumour doing the rounds of a possible merger of

windsor with B.G. Also that the B.G chairman was taking up a

position at windsor. I thought there were rules about someone

being on the board of two clubs at the same time or is that

where the merger comes in.

The benefits would be the money but what about it.

would it be a good thing ?

Okay I may as well kill this rumour.

Both Chairmen have dismissed this as nonsense. They are working on a project together to improve the facilities at Windsor using the BG Chairman's experience and expertise in these matters. Obviously the plans are commercially and planning sensitive and nothing is certain but I

Ok, lets open a can of worms potentially.

It works in Milan, Rome, Turin (albeit temporarily in Turin) and in Welling.

Groundshare!

Could this happen with Bedfont and Bedfont Green?

Welling share with Erith and Belvedere. Welling own the stand on one side, and Erith own the stand on the other.

With funds tight in the world at the moment, and BG appearing to be struggling to find a ground within Bedfont, perhaps Bedfont and Bedfont Green could pool resources and develop a ground together? - Relay the pitch, rebuild the changing rooms and convert the current warm up area into a reserve team pitch, similar to the setup at Banstead.

I know this would have implications on Feltham, but hopefully the plans are still going for them to return to the Feltham Arena.

Your thoughts please ladies and gentlemen...

Maybe Brentford or Spurs whilst they refurb their ground...GP just got over my chest infection still a bit knackered hope to be there on Sat m8 So see you then.....

GP - I was not suggesting at all that you would merge with Bedfont, just an idea about a joint venture for a ground.

I was making an assumption about finding a suitable site, as many teams do, but if you have already identified one then good luck and I hope the planning goes well.

As I know W&E's director of football very very well, I can confirm that....................

(Sorry ! Front-door bell !)