Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sat 11 Apr Results

TRS

Dorking 2-2 Hanworth Villa

Honours even at Meadowbank as Chicks twice came from behind to get a fortunate point against lively Villa. Villa started well took the lead on 5 minutes and controlled the game comfortably after that. Dorking got a penalty due to a trip on the edge of the box on 36 minutes which Page put away. Just a couple of minutes later, Villa deservedly retook the lead after a mazy run from the no.6. Half time 1-2.

Dorking started the second half much better but didn't trouble the Villa keeper too much, apart from Butler shot that had to be saved. Villa looked the more controlled side and always looked dangerous on the break. However, 5 minutes from the end and from a corner Chicks equalised with a White header. Game on and a frantic final five minutes ensued with both sides looking for the winner but 2-2 it ended.

Ash United 1-1 North Greenford

A fair result. Alan Hanning put us one up in the first half with a centre forwards finish after the ball broke to him from a corner. But from then on North Greenford were on top and several quality saves kept them out. Also the game was becoming niggly and players were getting frustrated easily. Half time.

The teams came back out and it was closley contested, with shots going towards both goals, James Blason's delicate chip almost going in, but a good save prevented him. Moments later North Greenford were level, a ball was whipped in from right and a free header was put away. Not to long after that, North Greenford had a player sent off for a second bookable offense, for diving in the penalty area. Watching too much Ronaldo if you ask me. Ash then dominated proceedings and in the last minute Thompson was clean through on goal, six yards out, only the keeper to beat. But somehow, he put it wide. Meh. 1-1, seven unbeaten now.

Badshot away on Monday! Yesssssssssss!

Premier Division

Ash United 1-1 North Greenford Utd

Banstead Athletic 1-0 Bedfont

Bedfont Green 2-2 Egham Town

Camberley Town 5-1 Hartley Wintney

Chertsey Town 1-1 Epsom & Ewell

Colliers Wood Utd 1-2 Sandhurst Town

Cove 1-1 Badshot Lea

Guildford City 0-0 Bookham

Horley Town 2-0 Cobham

Molesey 1-2 Raynes Park Vale

Wembley 1-1 Chessington & Hook

Division 1

Crescent Rovers 3-1 Chobham

Dorking 2-2 Hanworth Villa

Feltham 1-2 Mole Valley SCR

Knaphill 4-1 CB Hounslow

Sheerwater 2-1 Frimley Green

South Park 3-2 Coulsdon United

Staines Lammas 4-2 Warlingham

Westfield 3-1 Farnham Town

Worcester Park 1-0 Farleigh Rovers

Premier table:

1 Bedfont Green 37,81 (+52)

2 Camberley Town 37,71 (+45)

3 Epsom & Ewell 36,70 (+31)

4 Chertsey Town 37,69 (+38)

5 North Greenford United 37,69 (+27)

6 Badshot Lea 37,59 (-7)

---------------------------------------

17 Wembley 38,39 (-22)

18 Bedfont 38,39 (-26)

19 Chessington & Hook United 36,37 (-13)

20 Guildford City 37,37 (-42)

21 Hartley Wintney 37,21 (-52)

22 Cobham 37,19 (-51)

Originally Posted By: johncrow
So Cobham mathematically relegated and both G/ford and Chessington need 1 point to see off Hartley. Still odds on only 2 down.

Cobham v Chobham next season then laugh

Surely Hartley can only get maximum 36pts?

Originally Posted By: johncrow
So Cobham mathematically relegated and both G/ford and Chessington need 1 point to see off Hartley. Still odds on only 2 down.

I think I read somewhere that Lammas may be allowed up in a new groundshare with an FA rule changing, am I going mad or can somebody else remember this?

heres my reading between the lines, the groundshare AGREEMENT has to be in place the season before.

I'm not certain a club needs to have played all its matches there, and SL do use another ground for midweek games.

so perhaps maybe they could use that ground if promoted and their ground when its graded ok.

thats a perhaps and a guess!

Originally Posted By: CCL Results
Premier table:
1 Bedfont Green 37,81 (+52)
2 Camberley Town 37,71 (+45)
3 Epsom & Ewell 36,70 (+31)
4 Chertsey Town 37,69 (+38)
5 North Greenford United 37,69 (+27)
6 Badshot Lea 37,59 (-7)
---------------------------------------
17 Wembley 38,39 (-22)
18 Bedfont 38,39 (-26)
19 Chessington & Hook United 36,37 (-13)
20 Guildford City 37,37 (-42)
21 Hartley Wintney 37,21 (-52)
22 Cobham 37,19 (-51)

I make that both Cobham and Hartley Wintney down Cobham can only get 34 points and Hartley Wintney 36 points

Lost 2-1 to Mole Valley today and can honestly say we deserved a point at the very least...... went a goal behind but scored after their keeper dropped a clanger - literally threw it to our left back two yards out from a simple shot. We should have gone in at half time in front but missed an absolute sitter.

Second half fairly even to start until they get a penalty when our left back got the ball. Ref didnt give it - lino did - thats TWO pens against us two weeks running that weren't.

We then put them under a lot of pressure and just couldn't break through missing a sitter from 4 yards out with a minute to go.

I guess sometimes you need luck in football and fair play I guess they had it today but on what I saw today they will not finish top three.

Final note there top scorer bloke, decent enough player (not quite as good as I thought he would be) but feck me does he like a moan or what..... wink

Dog u aint goin the right way about things don't get up everyones nose as u aint a bad bloke but u want to be carefull...

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
heres my reading between the lines, the groundshare AGREEMENT has to be in place the season before.

I'm not certain a club needs to have played all its matches there, and SL do use another ground for midweek games.

so perhaps maybe they could use that ground if promoted and their ground when its graded ok.

thats a perhaps and a guess!

I believe they are playing their mid-week games at Ashford Town FC but have proposed a groundshare at Staines Town FC. I would say maybe Nut can enlighten us but he usually swerves these sort of queries smile