Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Applications for SSMFL

Don't you make out that we're singing from the same hymnsheet!

Horace - I thought that was very much the case, Jerusalem, Onward Christian Soldiers and Guide Me O' Thou Great Jehovah style

No if Tik Tok do come back they should be in Div.3....rumour has it Rhodes enjoys playing with himself, calls himself George Michael when he's in full flow

All your christmases could be coming at once!! If Tokyngton do come back into Div 1 and Rhodes is involved, then surely he would be at the games against Padbury now that would be very interesting!! I cant see him turning up myself!! Look forward to seeing you all Saturday and hopefully whatever the outcome we can all enjoy a few drinks and some bbq after the game!!! Hopefully we can celebrate CB's birthday, your title win and hopefully promotion for us!! That would be some party!!!

No if Tik Tok do come back they should be in Div.3....rumour has it Rhodes enjoys playing with himself, calls himself George Michael when he's in full flow

All your christmases could be coming at once!! If Tokyngton do come back into Div 1 and Rhodes is involved, then surely he would be at the games against Padbury now that would be very interesting!! I cant see him turning up myself!! Look forward to seeing you all Saturday and hopefully whatever the outcome we can all enjoy a few drinks and some bbq after the game!!! Hopefully we can celebrate CB's birthday, your title win and hopefully promotion for us!! That would be some party!!!

And as a Club Official, he will also have to be careful as to what he post on here.

and some bbq after the game!!!

So Winslow United are laying on a barbeque after the game on Saturday, that's very hospitable and I may decide to attend afterall

big big party mate what ever happens its been a long old season lol

So Winslow United are laying on a barbeque after the game on Saturday, that's very hospitable and I may decide to attend afterall

come so i can stick you on it saying that there would be know point . more meat on a butchers pencil you skinny fu/k

Paddy Powers odds on who smacks Rhodes first are....

CB - 4/6

Ref Off Ref - Evens

Winslow Boy - 1/10 fav

Mr.Angry - 2/1

The Hatfield Mob - 3/1

Loose - 100/30

Everyone on the forum - 10/1 (form an orderley queue though)

BUFC - 5/1.....probably be easier to say who's not on the list really haha