Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Easter Week-end Matches.

Why do we have to play matches on Saturday and Monday over the Easter week-end ?

Not often I have a moan, but it seems so bl00dy stupid to me that we have to when most other non-leagues play their games on Good Friday and Easter Monday.

This might seem like a trivial rant to some, but when your promotional battle games all seem to come at the end of the season, mostly over Easter, teams only get the ONE day to shake off any knocks and niggles when two clear days would seem far far better.

Answers on an 'Outpatients Attendance Form', to...........

I live a lot closer to Staines than you do UM, and I have NO wish to even TRY and get there !

definatly,if we get them in the play off semis which i looking a possibility as long as we win our home matches then i will recomend that we all drink in a local boozer instead of their club.

Will probably take 200 plus,maybe more so they will lose out big time.

Originally Posted By: nut250
your be delighted to know jj that we charge 70p for a can of coke , dick turpin runs the bar at badfont

Is that with Robin Hood's half brother, Robin B@stard ?

smile

Originally Posted By: Urchin Mentalist
i believe coke at staines was