Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Mon 13 Apr results

TRS

Knaphill 1-1 Dorking

Chicks came away with another draw from an absorbing contest that could have gone either way in the second half. Knappers started the better of the sides, but a shot from Chicks Adrian Butler came off the bar and bounced out after 10 minutes. Chicks began to get more into the game as it swung from end to end. Coote was called upon to make a great save on the half hour and a few moments later, a Jesse Davis challenge lead to a free kick for Knappers that was put just over by Matt Baker. A moment later and play went up the other end and Butler tapped in a cross for 0-1. Knappers had 2 more good chances before half time, Edwards just failing to connect with a header and Coote saving from the ever dangerous Baker.

Half time 0-1.

Chicks started the second half well and Clayton headed over a good chance after good work from Page. A couple of minutes later up the other end and the lino was flagging for an infringement in the box - up steps Matt Baker to make it 1-1. The rest of the game was fairly even with both sides having good chances to take the lead, Baker having an excellent free kick turned round the post and Page missing out despite being one on one with the Knapper's keeper, Clayton unable to do anything with the rebound. Two minutes into injury time, Chicks hearts were in mouths as Baker was fouled on the edge of the area but the free kick came to nothing.

Hearing that both Hanworth and Staines had lost meant that this away point could prove very valuable to the Chicks, come the end of the season.

Monday, 13 April 2009

1 0 CB Hounslow United v Staines Lammas

Osterley Sports Club

1 2 Frimley Green v Feltham

Frimley Green Recreation Ground

1 1 Knaphill v Dorking

Brookwood Country Park

4 2 Sheerwater v Chobham

Sheerwater Recreation Ground

1 3 Warlingham v South Park

Verdayne Playing Fields

4 0 Worcester Park v Hanworth Villa

Skinners Field

Originally Posted By: The Hog
Pretty as sure it will be 3 down if 2 are ready from the ccdiv 1 as Binfield will be coming across from the Helenic div 1!

I heard a rumour that the Sussex league will have to relegate upto 18 teams as they have failed to meet ground grading required. Dont know how true that is but it could mean teams that have the required grading being transfered into other leagues at step 5, speculating this could mean teams such as Redhill and Horsham YMCA transfering over to CCL prem !!!!

Could this means the bottom 3 go down ????

Only rumour at present but you know how this has a habit of coming true !!!!!

Not heard anything on the Binfield coming over in League minutes but might have missed that.

I dont think its personal. I just think people find it funny the way we change Bedfont into Badfont. Its done by changing the 'e' for an 'a'. Do you see what we mean??

This forum has a lot of friendly banter on it but i think at times some of the Bedfont boys on here bite and take huge chunks which just opens the floodgates. You have a nibble from time to time aswell you have to admit!

Also i think you and the boys complain way too much about the refs you get given. The biting, the complaining, the self pity you all seem to have doesnt seem to help much?

Anyone agree?? Or am i way off?

Or is it just cos a can of coke costs