Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Mon 13 Apr results

TRS

Blige Me !

You lot must have had a boring Bank Holiday Monday afternoon for so many posts on here in so little time.

Anyway - Orf to the Knaphill - DFC thread on here to post the official report from the DFC bench.

Originally Posted By: Teflon
Bookham 3-2 Horley Town

Another game dominated by the officials or should I say not as they sadly were not up to being strong enough !!!!

Bookham scored from a pen 20 mins in after a hand ball, denied a clear 2nd pen at least 2 yards into the box but given outside !!!!shocking, Horley also had a very good shout for handball in the box not given, Horley equalised on 35 mins. Bookham scored a great 2nd goal with some great one touch football (possible offside but to far away) 2-1 h/t

Horley equalise when the home defender allows the ball to bounce and then Horley player nips in to head goalwards, only for another Horley player to head in on the line (again could have been off side) from a freekick which should have been the other way for hand ball, our players is off side and leaves the ball, lino flags, Horley centre half picks the ball up, ref has not blown then see he's picked the ball up and awards the offside !!!

Bookham get the winner in the 1st minute of injury time, Battling performance from both sides, both committed as you would expect, spoilt by some poor decisions.

Still we'll take the 3 points grin

Totally agree a game that did not run continuosly for no longer than 5 seconds.
Must of been at least 100 free kicks and probably was not a bad takle in the game
Probably the worst ref I have seen all season and there has been some bad ones.!
But could of gone either way with Horley probably having the better of the second half.

Originally Posted By: Weeble
1-0 Chertsey mate Saw the Bamfords at the Ashford game and they told me...

Tubes here, and I have one question and one question only.
WHAT ABOUT THE OFFICIAL CCL WEBSITE????

Originally Posted By: Lightning McQueen
Originally Posted By: HTFCSUPPORTER

Must of been at least 100 free kicks and probably was not a bad takle in the game

A couple of nasty elbows tho HTFC!

Yes sure was!!

Originally Posted By: bomaya
A certain MVSCR player told me they were defintely promoted as of today but that ain't right is it?

Can't see how they are promoted all ready as about 5 teams can overtake them..... I think they need 4 points to guarantee or results going there way.

Nothing definite yet.

A real thrilling end of the season is in store !

I am committee member of MVSCR. If you are making a claim one our of players said this, please name the player as we would like the truth not gossip.

As far as the club is concerned we are do not consider ourselves promoted and will see how it pans out with all the twists and turns before season. We wish good luck to the other five teams in the hunt and hope it will bring some good football for all.

We take dim view as to bad press some members of this forum are posting about us. As we feel this trying to present our club in the bad light. If anyone wishes to know anything about our club please ask us directly and we will answer it.

Michael Bolton

Originally Posted By: progedit
I am committee member of MVSCR. If you are making a claim one our of players said this, please name the player as we would like the truth not gossip.

As far as the club is concerned we are do not consider ourselves promoted and will see how it pans out with all the twists and turns before season. We wish good luck to the other five teams in the hunt and hope it will bring some good football for all.

We take dim view as to bad press some members of this forum are posting about us. As we feel this trying to present our club in the bad light. If anyone wishes to know anything about our club please ask us directly and we will answer it.

Michael Bolton

To be fair MB, you know how dense some players are - he probably genuinely thinks you have already been promoted! laugh