Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

RELEGATION

Originally Posted By: PurpleTram
For what its worth, if it does go ahead then i wouldn't be happy if I was a HW supporter. But then if they hadn't finished in the bottom two in the first place ....

Definitely not happy with this decision PT. Having finished in the bottom two, it would have been fair and understandable to be relegated for a team that had earned promotion.....but not one that finished mid-division in their League.

The trouble we are all having with it is, they are the only place with Trams! the rest of us only have Buses and Trains. They will try to get their Trams to our towns,its going to be Bl..dy mayhem!! Trams everywhere... then they will want us to use gas lights instead of Floodlights. Its not on. I will write to my MP...and anyway Harley Wintney's Barmaid was tasty, does that count for anything?

Fanta, HW were relegated by finishing 2nd bottom 22 points behind the next best team. They may have been reprieved from that relegation had a series of "ifs" (including Croydons latest application being rejected) happened, but this now looks unlikely. As an ex-HW man myself I sincerely hope another twist in this tale sees them stay up. Good Luck whatever wink

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
a-ha, thanks!

It's...........

magic_roundabout.jpg

time again, Jeff !!