Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

RELEGATION

Why the concern all of a sudden Butler? evil

I guess it's three down/up if the top 3 have the correct ground grading. So you'll have to hope it doesn't finish MVSCR, Hanworth & Dorking! (I guess the other 2 are OK to go up).

By the way, Knaphill's set up looks like it could get lights and one of those little stands that arrive on a lorry. Plenty of room and the houses are too far away to be affected by lights. Maybe next year....

I remember a while back when the boys from Bedfont fc were gonna beat us in the last game to stop us winning the title...How ironic if we beat them and send them down...Just a thought...

• 3 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: Chessington
glad to see that bedfont are where they belong and hope they go down! Id love it!!! I really would!!!!

You was told it could come back and bite you on the backside, We can finally relax on Saturday after two massive wins, gonna be a very tense afternoon on Saturday just glad were not part of it anyway good luck......

Originally Posted By: butler4-4-2
Can any one pls give me an answer as to how many will go down this year or as to why no decision has been made yet!!

should be clearer now but is it, how many can go up?

lammas top three can they cant they?

Dorking and mvscr are ok but only one can go up and thats a small possibility.

H villa?
Knaphill?
Worcester park : No.