Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Player retained list

michael

Ronks41

Quote: please, stop ripping the lads from season so much. They and the club did the best they could with what they to work with.

From the same thread.

Quote: if you want to disect the season accurately we missed 16 points through early keeping errors with SCS, who I kept hearing at the beginning of the campaign was 'above average' both on here and on the terraces. He was woefully inadequate and only there for the money IMO. Other mistakes in both midfield and predominantly defence, in the last 15 mins, of games again early in the season cost the club dearly.That was down to inexperience, nerves and possibly ability but not all of those things against any one player.

All the teams I have played for or Managed have had the same atitude you win as a team and lose as a team. You defend from the front and that runs through the Midfield to your fall backs and the last line of defence is your keeper. Give Scott a break you can't blame him for the seasons failings if it wern't for scott the previous season we would have been in the south a long time ago.

You have more excuses than George Bush keeping errors so [****!!****] what if we were any good we would have stayed up. 42 games dont make stupid ifs and buts because u cant or wont face the fact we are very average going knowwhere. As a Margate supporter im entitled to better things fed up with excuses and [****!!****] ups, your be saying next we dropped 7 points due to the length of the grass or it was too warm thats 8 points mmm no milk in the coffee 6 points lol

Realistic Blue/Veaney please stop swearing in your posts as if it continues I will be left with no option but to ask Admin to ban you and any other names you try to post under.

Strange that your early posts show them being edited by Veaney then. Whoever you are just stop swearing and please try not to be so NEGATIVE, the season has finished full stop. We now need to get behind the new team, whoever they will be, IMO.

RB unless you have the money to stump up to take the club places or where YOU want it to be your opinion is very much invalid.

we are all entitled to expect things but when you support a tam with no money and tax payments to make. you cannot really expect alot! this season was poor granted but with decent management and same / similar squad start to finish things may look a whole lot different and we may have to except mid table finishes untill we do a dover and get dunds we arnt really going anywhere

For your info Cray will be in the Ryman Premier next season, so pleased you are up to date on your non league football wink

you are aiming the last 7 years at the squad this season! look at the players and squads we have had over the years almost everyone of them better than this one in IMO but they got relegated from the conferance and we arnt there now are we! and wont be until we get the money to hit them heights again

Certainly not you, as a so called fan it isn't!!!

IMO you should get behind your team no matter and if you don't want too, dont come to the games..........simples!!! smile

Strange, haven't seen Veaney at HDP for a long long time. Last time I saw him, he was working in Staples (good couple of years back now), tried to encourage him to come along to the games again, to which he replied "Might do".

I respect your opinions RB and the right to vent your spleen as you wish on an open forum (without expletives ).

I simply wonder why you were not so forthright with your opinions at the start of the season when we were told and knew-and most accepted- that it was going to be a very difficult season.It was.

Similarly-you quote above a potential 'excuse' as

'no milk in the coffee '

deep down, i think alot of us did feel this was the real reason and that it was all down to the person responsible for making the players drinks at half time .

remind me - who is that again ?

(Post by the artist formerly known as michaelmichael-but these days-only half as good as i used to be-so simply michael )

well, there I go again. Stirring up responses from those that read my diatribe. Its best I too take a leaf from the proverbial book of others and leave the sad minority to their woeful predictions and ill-conceived critisisms.We all have views and opinions, we all have the money in our pockets(recession allowing) so lets all agree to vote with our feet and watch the team that gives us the most pleasure in the future. Maybe also agree to leave the others alone as well.........anyone else agree.....?? Not directed at you MM...... JUST CANT SEEM TO THINK WHO THOUGH.............

Well at least i dont put my head in the sand like alot of supporters and say its all ok which it isnt, I havnt got to answer to anybody the people that do are the club and explain fully how the hell we have got in this position. You tell me how we owe thousands of pounds re tax or whatever it is. Maybe u want to carry on in your lets think everythings great which it isnt and if u cant take the club taking criticism tough about time someone said something. For your information im not this Veaney person ive been watching the club for 35 years thank u and also have joined the forum recently as now have internet access at last.

I ask u a question name one positive about the club at the moment apart from the solid support we have.

'name one positive'-here are eight in no particular order :

Great programme,

great pitch,

Board has successfully resurrected a successful reserve side .

the best non league radio service

good club house

hard working supporters commitee

good away following (you do mention the solid support )

lively unofficial forum.

decent website

All form a vital clog in the clubs infrastructure.

Obviously the key elements are the ground and the team; but some of the foundation blocks as above are in place