Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Player retained list

michael

Originally Posted By: The Realistic Blue
Changing the subject slightly id like to go back to the white shirts blue shorts and white socks, i like that kit maybe that will give us a bit of luck, we can only hope guys.

i similarly would like to see a bit more white re-introduced to the kit.

Unfortunately due to monies I believe we will have the same kit next season, unless a new sponsor is found I guess?

Originally Posted By: BlueGate Alan
Unfortunately due to monies I believe we will have the same kit next season, unless a new sponsor is found I guess?

Fair enough-not the biggest issue on the agenda is it.

As you/club suggests-money best spent on more meaningful priorities

Sorry Ronks hadn't spotted it before. Sounds a great idea mate, however all that is done by the club so might be worth you sending an EMail to them with the idea via the main website homepage.

Not sure they always look on here so they may have missed it.

Originally Posted By: michael
Originally Posted By: The Realistic Blue
Changing the subject slightly id like to go back to the white shirts blue shorts and white socks, i like that kit maybe that will give us a bit of luck, we can only hope guys.

i similarly would like to see a bit more white re-introduced to the kit.

Something like this Michael?

http://www.sportsleisurewear.com/macron/ordin-royal-white.jpg

No i really like the old Birmingham City kit white tops large blue stripe down the middle blue shorts and white socks it look real retro very nice!http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Birmingham_City/Birmingham_City.htm

I even like the Birmingham kit with more blue than white either way looks nice there actual away kit is red and white in same design which they use now looks cool waht ya think?

Originally Posted By: Ressie fanclub
Ollie Gray signed for Ramsgate today.
Alan i know you and many others will be disappointed, but Ollie really wanted first team football next season and TY was unable to offer him a contract at Margate.

Good luck to the kid.

I hope he does not lose his confidence and become as disenchanted with the game as that other centre back did that took this same journey last year.

coolsmoke

Originally Posted By: michael
I guess its where in the ideal world-Margate woiuld sign this type of good player with potential -and then send them on season long loans

I think it's normal practice not to sign players if you can help it. It all costs. It doesn't mean they are not wanted. And, sometimes it's not in the players interest to be signed, gives them freedom of movement. Even with contracted players you rarely make much out of them. Except for the likes of Jon Main... wink

Slightly off topic, but this thread altready has been, but I would like to see us start with a good pre season. Too many times over the last few years we have seen mediocre sides at home in PSF's that attract few fans. I think the last time we had a decent PSF was against West Ham years ago. If we can get one or two league teams to come down it should give us some much needed income after the summer break. I'm hoping that TY and Nev may have this in hand already anyway. I would also like to see the prices graded to match the opponents. If we get a league club I can understand the full