Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 2 May

Feltham 4 Farnham 1

Good all round game with the match being a lot tighter than the scoreline suggested. We took our first three chances and Farnham's forwards were a handful. Second half their keeper spilled one enabling us to put the game out of reach but still chances at either end (he made a cracking save to make up for it though).

One game left for us know, one more win and we could end up 7th smile

Premier Division

3 1 Ash United v Guildford City

Youngs Drive

3 1 Bedfont Green v Bedfont

Avenue Park

If Windsor & Eton FC have a home play-off final match, this game will be moved to MON 4 MAY, 11.30 a.m.

1 2 Bookham v Chessington & Hook United

Meadowbank Stadium

0 1 Camberley Town v Banstead Athletic

Krooner Park

0 3 Cobham v Wembley

Leg of Mutton Field

1 2 Colliers Wood United v Epsom & Ewell

Wibbandune Sports Ground

2 0 Cove v Horley Town

Oak Farm

4 2 Egham Town v Hartley Wintney

Runnymede Stadium

0 2 Molesey v Chertsey Town

Walton Road

0 5 Sandhurst Town v North Greenford United

Bottom Meadow

Division One

1 1 Farleigh Rovers v Sheerwater

Parsonage Field

4 1 Feltham v Farnham Town

The Orchard

1 1 Frimley Green v CB Hounslow United

Frimley Green Recreation Ground

1 3 Warlingham v Knaphill

Verdayne Playing Fields

We only need 10 men,,,Disgusted at Bedfonts bench getting our player sent off then applauding a bad decision..Got all the on loan players...AFC Hayes top scorer and some bloke at right back who is going to Brentford ( give me Morley any day ) and still could not beat a side that had 5 players that would not usually start...As I said before the big boys always beat the little boys and today it was men against boys ...Dog u is in a bag situ mate ...hope u think u done the right thing today applauding one of ur own team getting sent off..u is in big malla m8 big malla. Enjoy next year at Bedfont Town......

Shaun Lydon scored an amazing volley from just over the halfway line, absolutley breathtaking stuff. Cracking end to a cracking second half of the season. If we can keep our squad together, we'll be up there next year.

We're Proud of you....

Weeble i enjoyed the game think your being harsh in your words men against boys it was fairly even and in all honesty we should have drawn level. The Ref went by the letter of the law in the sending off two bookable offences to be fair it done him a favour as he was getting roasted that player learnt a big lesson today as he will be coming up against players like that every week.

Maybe you shaded it overall but it was alot closer than your suggesting good luck next season as i feel you will need it, mind you another centre back right back and goalkeeper and youll be very good, as much as your keeper is good just feel he may get found out a step up.

As for Dog what can i say he just loves being a Yellow dog and they were not on loan they actually signed for us in Feb, anyway i enjoyed the game even though we lost plus we gave you a good send off, every player of Bedfont stayed to clap you lift the cup well done.

Have to say I don't think it was close at all. A very very dubious penalty decision gave Bedfont hope, but Green had far more left than Bedfont had to begin with and would probably have won the game if they had started with 10 men. As or the sending off of the Green player, was the wrong player sent off.

It was a cruise of a game even after they went down to 10.

Showed great class to applaude their rivals whilst picking up the trophy though. Well done.

Have to say that the behaviour/conduct/contribution of Bedfont players and officials yesterday was impeccable and I give a big thanks.

It was great to see us finish the match with four boys who have come through our u18s on the pitch, one playing a big part in the third goal. Was just a shame we didn't get to see our latest kid up top who's banged in 6 goals in 2 games against your ressies and is definitely a star in the making for many years to come, if we can keep hold of him smile

Re Dog, I think it's more like he loves being a big fish in a first team, rather than a small one in our reserves wink

1241336310_13.jpeg

Can't agree Gp ..Thought the bench which has players and officials was terrible at the point of sending off...Must say tho well done to Bedfont for the staying and applauding and next time do you want us to start with 8 to give u a chance Gov....

If you can keep that side and get the ball to Luke a bit quicker you will do well mate..PS GP I was in the garden last nite when you tried to ring me mate only picked up phone this am and Coultas likes to be a big fish in a little pond not a minnow in a big lake thats why he won't be around next year..trouble is a lot of people like him including me ...but for how much longer????

Originally Posted By: Green Pea
When a player on a booking (or not) makes a foul right in front of a full bench then the reaction yesterday is quite normal, most benches including ours would have been no different, unfortunately.

Only from our players tho as usually we dont have anyone from the management team left in the dug out....

Weeble take them blinkers off, Fat boy Henry had to swap wings because he wasnt getting any joy with the R/B yer he's gonna do him a couple of times as thats laws of averages but feel Dennis made a very good tactical choice by swapping him.

Big pond little fish big lake little fish we dont care he just loves being a yellow and loves being loved.

Both crosses came from your right our left from Chris for the goals and Chris scored the other from a corner ..Where was he then...Case shut.

Think Alex played v well at left back and seems to be enjoying life in the back 4, good striker tho although a little lazy..but then all of us quality strikers are / were...