Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Butts parted company with Bedfont Green

just to let you know . I have parted company with Bedfont green fc to take up a offer with Hanworth Villa. I hope that Bedfont green will do well in their new leagueand Hanworth Villa hold our own in this league.so guys you have not got rid of me yet.See you next season at a new venue.

As I said in a PM to you, All the best.

Looking forward to savouring the delights of the Meadowbank bar ?

WARNING:- Asahi can be detrimental to your sanity and well-being.

well and truely JR, But just to let you kow , most of the lads like a good drink.

Just hope they do it on the pitch.

Butts.....

Most of my career has been made by making the right decision at the right time...I feel this move for you from kit man,ball man, and everything else you did man at Bedfont Green to assistant manager at HV will give you what you have always wanted. I wish you good fortune in the years to come and will pop over and watch a midweek match and have a Bovril after..Remember,, in football you make decisions..

Good luck....

I also hope they give you what they have offered you m8...and not just a carrot.....

haha , Thank Teflon and Weeble, This was something i has to do. I really am sorry to leave BGFC . But one of us has to go. I will do my upmost to help Hanworth Villa all i can , the first season in the premier will be to settle . then start the ball rolling .

I however resisted temptation as the package I was offered at BGFC could not be matched anywhere else....

Originally Posted By: bomaya
You staying with them then Weeble? Did I see you at the Suburban dinner the other night picking up the trophy?

Yes mate...had a couple of cracking offers and was seriously thinking of applying for Mick's old job at yours but waited too long and it was gone....
Been given a fantastic position at BGFC and now am looking forward......

Originally Posted By: Weeble
Originally Posted By: bomaya
You staying with them then Weeble? Did I see you at the Suburban dinner the other night picking up the trophy?

Yes mate...had a couple of cracking offers and was seriously thinking of applying for Mick's old job at yours but waited too long and it was gone....

Been given a fantastic position at BGFC and now am looking forward......

Always keep one eye over your shoulder though, Weebs !!!

Originally Posted By: Butts HVFC
so ur the kit man now then Weeble, Good luck to you.
what ever job you have mate . good luck,

Could never do that mate...could not follow in the footsteps of a leg end.... wish you all the best too mate..They won't know what hit em when they lose a ball.....