Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Non League Paper

Not a publication I normally buy, but I knew I had an hour to kill this afternoon, so decided to scan through yesterdays.

It's all gloom and doom.

I'm too much of a gentleman to name specific clubs, but it's all court cases, clubs on the edge of extinction, player desertions. It seems one club listed on the FF site is only listed with THREE payers from last season remaining for next season.

It goes on and on.

Thank Gawd the CCL isn't too badly affected.

(I'd better not mention a certain political party winning a couple of seats to the EU last night !)

No different to normal then JR. At the moment Camberley Town have no player signed on from last season. And until the league issue their registration forms no-one will.

Ooops sorry except clubs who have any players on contract but I would genuinely be surprised if any clubs offer contracts or any players would sign one at this level.

Originally Posted By: Krooner
Ooops sorry except clubs who have any players on contract but I would genuinely be surprised if any clubs offer contracts or any players would sign one at this level.

Was tempted to have a little nibble at that one Kroons but resisted!

He did get turned down when he applied for a bus-pass though, Kroons !!

bolt