Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Good luck to

Teflon

All teams in both divisions for the coming season, apart from the teams when the play Bookham devil

Also good luck to those who have left us during the close season to other leagues ect grinarse

Originally Posted By: Teflon
All teams in both divisions for the coming season, apart from the teams when the play Bookham devil

Also good luck to those who have left us during the close season to other leagues ect grinarse

hopefully i get lucky and score against you lot again tefs!!! see you lot tomorrow!

Stepped down as secretary Jurg, decided I needed a break from the day to day duties, have a rest and then we'll have to see what the future holds

Good luck for the 2009/10 season to all the teams in the CCL and Teffs you won't stay away for long,I've tried to walk away in the past but have always come back,its what saturdays are for mate.I'm going to Ascot today so will not be at Colliers for our first game,just like to wish Koo and the Cove lads all the best and come back with a positive result.

Originally Posted By: Terrence Collina
good luck to anyone who plays for the love of the game and does not chase the brown envelope

Brown envelopes ?

That's a bit of an added expense, ain't it ?

bolt