Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FA CUP THIS SAT

Cobham are away to Littlehampton Town on Friday night in one of the first 3 FA cup games of the season to be played that evening (we have a nice 5pm meet to get to Brighton on a Fri night!!).

There has been some talk of Sky Sports covering the game in some way (due to the link with the current holders), but we shall wait and see.

Anyone know if ITV local are still covering the early rounds this season?

Originally Posted By: Jurg78
Cobham are away to Littlehampton Town on Friday night in one of the first 3 FA cup games of the season to be played that evening (we have a nice 5pm meet to get to Brighton on a Fri night!!).

There has been some talk of Sky Sports covering the game in some way (due to the link with the current holders), but we shall wait and see.

Anyone know if ITV local are still covering the early rounds this season?

I think the ITV local site has been downsized considerably lately, so I don't think there'll be any FA Cup stuff which is a bit of a shame. I've been to Littlehampton's ground which adjoins the cricket pitch. Tea and coffee in china mugs too, so all very civilized! Almost tempted myself as quite a quick journey down....

Originally Posted By: Green Pea
Best of luck to all of the CCL sides in The FA Cup this week.

(thinks..............)

Interesting comment GP. With two CCL teams from the same Division at Meadowbank, I trust you are wishing BOTH of them good luck ?

chloe

Originally Posted By: Big J R
Originally Posted By: Green Pea
Best of luck to all of the CCL sides in The FA Cup this week.

(thinks..............)

Interesting comment GP. With two CCL teams from the same Division at Meadowbank, I trust you are wishing BOTH of them good luck ?

chloe

Lost me there BJR, best of luck to The Chicks though wink